Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

BambiFawn
Senior Contributor

cyberbullying and threats

Just when I thought I wat peace with everything, someone gives me death threats.  The police are involved and are very good, but atm I'm finding I cannot sleep, and I'm staying up all night and keeping guard.  My friends have said they will stay with me and my Aunt calls me everyday, but the threats were really horrible, but I won't elaborate, the police are working on them.

I;m having to sleep during the day lol.  Staying up all night reading or watching telly.

Any ideas?

images.jpg 

2 REPLIES 2
Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: cyberbullying and threats

Oh dear @BambiFawn that must be terribly frightening for you! I am glad that you have people staying with you as that will keep you safe. It was a good move to also report these types of threats to the police for investigation. Death threats will ge taken seriously by police and they will assure the person/s committing such an offence will be made answerable. Keep safe and when you venture out it would be good idea to have several others with you for protection until all this is sorted out. Hugs 

Re: cyberbullying and threats

Thank you dear @Former-Member, for your caring words.

Yes, I'm taking all precautions and I should be alright.

I'm hoping to get some more sleep tonight.  Otherwise I will be up with the owls tonight lol. Partying sounds a good idea.  Why should I let anyone upset me lol.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance