Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: not feeling good

good idea @Zoe7, @BlueBay, Smiley Happy

Ok @Zoe7@Shaz51 i will walk tomorrow afternoon. Saturday. And Monday. If I end up doing more thsts ok. 

@BlueBay You do as much as you want Hon - I suspect I will be the one that you guys will need to keep reminding lol I know it is supposed to rain here over the weekend so if I start tomorrow and then try for the pool on Sunday I can start walking again on Monday.

You two can encourage or be on my back as much as you need - I might need it to get my butt into gear and get out walking - I have never been a big walker but it will be good for both myself and Toby.

@Shaz51

@Shaz51 The image fairies are against me tonight - still waiting for yours Smiley Sad

Images are through @Shaz51 - methinks we need a fourth to join our walking group @BlueBay... how about it @Faith-and-Hope wanna join our forum walking group - I honestly need all the help/encouragement/pushing that you can all give out.

Yes @Zoe7 i have a feeling @Faith-and-Hope loves walking 😊

My phone is about to die. Think I better go xnd charge it. 

Goodnight @Zoe7@Shaz51 sleep well. 

Chat tomorrow ❤️❤️

Thought she would be the obvious choice to encourage us all @BlueBay Smiley Tongue

I am watching The Bachelor - it is quite funny really.

Goodnight BB - look forward to it Hon - sleep well Heart Thanks for the chat - it was really lovely Smiley Very Happy

yes tomorrow afternoon walk @BlueBay, @Zoe7, @Faith-and-Hope Heart

good night xoxo

I'll put it in my diary for tomorrow (have to buy a diary first lol) - see how much I can procrastinate when it comes to walking - this is going to be tough for you guys to keep me on track lol 

Goodnight sweet @Shaz51 I hope you sleep well Hon Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance