Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: not feeling good

that's great that you have done the vac. good on you @Zoe7

no Alya and daughter called in for a few hours. not having her for the night.

it's weird - i am so bored but have a few things i could be doing but have no motivation to get up and do it. so really i shouldn't be bored.

i bought some chicken so tonight we are having stuffed sweet potatoe with chicken and vegies in them. should be nice.

hi @Shaz51@GoatV2-0@outlander@Faith-and-Hope 🙂

I was going to have chicken tonight too but thinking I might get a pizza instead - can't be bothered cooking lol Your dinner sounds lovely though Smiley Very Happy

I get that feeling @BlueBay - sometimes there is too much to do and you don't know where to start so you don't do anything - then it just piles up even more. I have set myself to get two things done a day - that way I chip away at it gradually and it doesn't become too much for me - it will also be a good routine to get into when I am back at work.

I need a distraction to get me out of my negative thoughts. 

Ive got no will or motivation 

@Zoe7@Shaz51@outlander@Faith-and-Hope 

just need to get my head out of my negative thoughts. I should just do it myself but I struggle 

Hey BB - I had pizza for dinner - no cleaning up after cooking lol I still have the kitchen to clean up properly from the last couple of days (dishes washed but not put away). Have you had dinner yet? What are your plans for tomrrow @BlueBay?

Dinner almost ready. Don’t know whst we are doing tomorrow @Zoe7. Prob go snd see mother in law in nursing home. 

Then don’t know. If it’s nice maybe a walk down the beach. Or a drive ??

Either a walk on the beach or a drive will be lovely @BlueBay. I will be happy if I get the lawn mowed - then I can relax out in the garden. The weeding that I have left to do can wait (it isn't going anywhere lol). I might even be able to do some more painting. 

Hello @Zoe7, @BlueBay

I am making homemade pizza tonight

Evening guys. Took one of my boys to swim class this morning then we all went to a mall for lunch. Was real busy on the roads today glad to be home and relaxing now.

good to hear you are relaxing now @GoatV2-0

Hey @GoatV2-0 Sounds like a nice day until the traffic. Having a relaxing night here also.

Hi @Shaz51 What are you having on your pizza?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance