Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: rough time

Please talk to me babe. @Former-Member 

I am worried about you. Are you safe? 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hey @Lee82 , I was actually asleep believe it not.  Day time sleeps don't happen for me so I guess my body is exhausted. 

I am ok my friend. How is homeschooling going today. 💖

So glad you got a decent amount of rest honey. 
homeschooling is driving me crazy...

9 more weeks to go...not sure if I'll survive it...lol

Mr8 is not in a good mood cause his finger is pretty sore so he is giving me a hard time. :face_with_rolling_eyes:

@Former-Member 

Former-Member
Not applicable

I have said it before I am glad it's you and not me. 😁 I am sure you guys will be fine. 
Poor Mr8 I hope his finger gets better soon

@Lee82 

I am aware that we have had some concerns about our thread and so it now seems difficult to navigate around what is and isn't within the guidelines when we talk to each other. I just hope this hasn't discouraged you in connecting with me. I am still here and I will not be going anywhere. I still wAnt you to feel you can talk to me babe. I still care very much about you and I am worried about you. @Former-Member 

Former-Member
Not applicable

I don't mean to stress you out @Lee82 

It was a pretty horrible morning/day all things considered. I just need to wrap my head around it and right now there isn't much room for wrapping anything.  After my nap today I have spent the afternoon connecting with my MH professionals and gp, I am just so exhausted and have a really bad headache that makes it hard to do much at all. I will check in with you later honey. 

I really hope that you are ok 💖

Don't apologise honey. I'm only worried about you because I care about you. 
I am so glad you have been able to connect with all your MH professionals that tells me that you are prioritising yourself and looking after yourself. I can't ask for any more than that. 
sorry for the late reply just had a family appointment with my psych. 
Today has been an ok day. Still very anxious. Can't seem to control it at all. 
thank you for checking in with me honey. I appreciate it. 
love you babe. 💗

please take care of yourself. 
speak soon. @Former-Member 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hey my friend, I am really sorry your anxiety is giving you so much trouble, mine seems to be stuck in high gear as well. Hope your family appointment went well. 

You have not been far from my mind all day babe, I did just have to take sometime for me and likewise I am not going anywhere. 

How are you feeling tonight lovely?

@Lee82 

Hey babe. I'm glad you took sometime for yourself today babe. Hopefully it was helpful and nurturing. We all need and should do that from time to time. 
I am extremely tired tonight had a pretty rough night and

homeschooling was pretty full on. was having to go from one kid to the other all day. 
our family appointment was pretty good but pretty confronting for me having to share a little about my anxiety to the boys. 
@Former-Member 

Former-Member
Not applicable

I can understand how you feel with having to talk about these issues with your boys. I still hide my MH from my children as best I can and they are all adults. 

Wishing there was something more I could do to help or suggest trying to help you more during the night time. It breaks my heart that you go through all that every night. 💜

I know sleep offers you no refuge, but do you think you will be able get some rest earlier tonight?

@Lee82 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance