Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: rough time

my day has just gotten better, got my two special sisters here now @Sans911@outlander

HeartHeart

Maybe I should go. I dont know.
I dont know what to do

Well the main things is that you got home safe @outlander

We all have psych sessions like that sweetie and I am sure your psych has had those sessions with others before. It was good of you to go in the first place. 

Stay here with us hun, even if we are just sitting with youHeart

@Sans911

Im starting to wish i hadnt got home safe @Snowie i just want all this to be over.
I wanted to cancel the session today, i hate wasting things esp when there are other much worse than me. And when i dont have anything to say it makes it harder.

Thanks @Snowie

I have to go. Duties calling again. Im sorry

hugs sweetie @outlander

It is ok to have those thoughts hun, I understand completly. They are crappy and awful to have, but they are only thoughts hun. Tell them to go away, that they are not going to win. You are stronger then this sweetie, you know it and I know it too.

You are not wasting anyone's time, you deserve that support just as much as anyone else

Thank you @Snowie and @Sans911 for everything
I am sorry though, i hate the person ive become. I feel like a menace but i dont know how to change

@outlanderthere is no need to apologise hun. It is not you talking it is your MI. We just have to ride the waves together sweetie and try and get through these down days. Use us for support hun, you deserve it

I'm not going to accept your apology lil Sis @outlander

because its not necessary. You're not a menace, but a beautiful, kind, caring person who is hurting so much right now, and that's OK, even though its painful and frustrating. At least you're here with us, people who love you no matter what, people that want you in their lives because you bring love and joy to them.

Not knowing how to change is OK. I don't either. But I have to try to trust in the process, trust that some of the things that I do are enough to point me in the right direction.

I understand how hard it is to like yourself. You see only imperfections and flaws. Nobody is perfect in this world, and it would be a pretty boring place if they were. Imperfection means you've survived many battles, you've been shaped by circumstances and experiences. These have made you who you are, but they aren't permanent nor do they define you.

Try to let all the feelings wash over you. Let them go by. They aren't worth holding onto. And change will come. Maybe not when or how you want, but you'll know things are different

Thank you my sweet sisters.
It is just so hard and frustrating. Its never just one thing. Its always a bunch of things but i cant work them out.
People dont like me offline, i dont even know how to make friends anymore. Other only want me around because they need me not because they just want me to be around. Thats literally the only time someone contacts me or speaks to me. Thats not the case here i very well know that and i am grateful for that.
I am completely dreading tomorrow and sunday. I dont want to stay at mums house but i already agreed and i didn't want to dissapoint anyone and have to leave at 8am anyway because of volunteer stuff on sunday. I just wanted a day off.

Ive just run out of medications too and i cant afford to buy them yet. How embarrassing.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance