Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: CHRISTIAN CHAT & WORSHIP PRAISE PRAYER SUPPORT FUN PEACE LOVE JOY (NO DEBATING) RELAX :)

Your dogs sound awesome @Former-Member

Re: CHRISTIAN CHAT & WORSHIP PRAISE PRAYER SUPPORT FUN PEACE LOVE JOY (NO DEBATING) RELAX :)

@Bill16HeartCat Very Happy

Thank you Boot, Ruby is very amazing, & smart, & loves me with all her heart. She guards me, & would protect me, if she had to. I prayed for a guard dog, she turned up at my door one day, in the arms of a crying child. Ruby was only 6 weeks old, the man that owned her, told his daughter to get rid of her, after finding out that she was not a male puppy.

The little girl knew me, & how much I love animals. So, she came to me, I took Ruby in & was going to find her a loving home. I fell inlove with her, & I kept her, & named her, as my favourite Gem Stone, is a Ruby, so that's what I named her. 🙂

When the Father found out that I had Ruby, he told his daughter to go & take Ruby back unless I paid for her. I only had a little bit of money, & I could not pay what he asked me to. He took what I offered him $26 & I found out later, that the money was stolen off him, when he went to buy alcohol, with it. 

That was 5 years ago now, & Ruby has always been a wonderful girl, & I adore her!

Love & Hugs!

Bella & Ruby! XO  🙂 Cat Very Happy

Ruby

Give Ruby a pat from me 😊 @Former-Member

Have you always believed in god @Former-Member

Yes I have @Bill16, I knew GOD in the Spirit, from a tiny child. I have always been Spiritually sensitive, Boot. So was my Mum, & she taught me about JESUS, & GODS Word. My Mum would slept with The Bible under her pillow, every night!  🙂

I have had many Spiritual miracles, happen for me, & Mum did too.  🙂

Ok cool , just wondering @Former-Member

Does it make me spiritual if I believe my dead brother inlaw has gotten me out of some bad situations @Former-Member

@Bill16

Spirituality is such a personal experience, I believe. There is so much in the Spirit realm, which is not understood, & so personal. If you have had an experience, which for what ever your reason, you feel strongly that your brother inlaws Spirit has helped you, well then, it is a Spiritual experience. 🙂

Us humans are of the flesh, & of the Spirit, even if some choose not to acknowledge it. 

I am very Spiritually aware, & sometimes, it has freaked me out, to be truthful!Woman SurprisedWoman Embarassed

I try not to get over Spiritual, & stick to the Spirit Realm, of GOD! 🙂

Ok, I'm awake at 4:38 AM Friday morning, I slept a fair bit yesteday, as I have been unwell on & off lately. I am improving slowly, but as I am on my own ( not counting Ruby, & my Fur Babies)I may try & go back to sleep for a while. Talk to you again soon Boot. :)Heart

GOD BLESS!!

Love & Big Hugs!

Bella XO  🙂  <><<

XO

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance