Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

.. it was one of those things, something else had gone off air, so I needed to cover a timeslot @PizzaMondo  lol  yes, did like it ,watched  more than a few times 

yeah guess have to pay to see B &B not sure re them

lots of other funny cartoons dont see anymore or so much, like Duckman, The Regular Show etc  and that oh , Archer, I will sit down one day and watch every ep back to back lol

Curious to know what went air for you.. that you switched it up to Daria? @TAB

Check some clips out on youtube 😛 I'm sensing maybe you like the cartoons with some more depth or meaning behind them? Like Archer and The Regular Show? Ever heard of 'Ugly Americans' ? Really funny and strange show - I could discuss cartoons all day but I have to head off for now, so hopefully next time we can 🙂

Have a chill night @TAB - take care 🙂

..off air ? @PizzaMondo  too long ago daria was over 10 years ago think. half the shows used to watch never go off tv like Becker, Frasier, so could have been them or Cheers or could have been Teen Titans, or Hank Zipfer, but getting eras mixed up now, Jeez 20 years ago, I used to watch one of those silly game shows thats on again now, price is right maybe

daria wold have been 5.00pm ish dunno Mash always on, etc etc 

really beautiful @PeppyPatti 😊💜

I love the mix of colours 🙂 xx

I would think these lovely quilts would sell very well, because they are so unique! 🙂

Hope that rain isn't too heavy up your way @Shaz51 🙂💜

2814.jpegStarting to add colours around the squaresStarting to add colours around the squaresMy first quilt. I gave it to my therapistMy first quilt. I gave it to my therapist

Hi @PizzaMondo @PinkFlamingo , all…..

Falling asleep here..I finished two quilts for my brother and his daughter in the past four five days…..Naturally, I messed up but in a good way. I thought that my sewing machine needed fixing so I ran out to spotlight and got my third sewing machine and the reason why my two machines weren’t working was because I’m on them constantly. 

They were overheating! I worked and worked on working out the fabric @PizzaMondo 

If you go on the Spoonflower.com website, you can buy enough patches to make a quilt plus the website shows what it will look like if you only buy squares. 

In content on The spoonflower site, I put “Black Psychedelic” on search.

I buy all fabric mainly from Spotlight and .Aliexpress.com to ‘fill in ‘ the sides of the squares. Often I put liberty fabric on Alliexpress.com and get liberty fabric with very bright flowers…….

Hi @PinkFlamingo   I like what you said about people trusting engines more than the  people that let you down.  Might put that one is my folder and repurpose those words into something one day. I used to feel that way as my old tractor turned the soil.

See mate . .   Thats why I put words on a hook and send em into the deep pools.  I just never know what I'm going to get back.    I do think too that,  'give and take'  in neighbour hoods and communities and,  Nations,  is essential. 

But,    therein lies the problem   There are just, too many people that are,  'all take'     and no,  give.

Some are just simply not thoughtful or smart enough to know better,  and some just love an audience and their  activities are deliberate.   I think they are called alpha's  but I'm no shrink.   Unfortunately some do lead Nations, and scared people live under there rule, and neighbouring counties live in fear..  

One Alpha can wreck a whole neighbourhood, and our whole neighbourhood celebrated when the trail bikes left, after a long battle with their landlord,  finally saw the back of them. The place returned to harmony.          Unless they have well

baffled mufflers the low frequency noise penetrates, bricks, earplugs, widow shutters.  20hz  to 40 hz frequency penetrates everything except lead sheet,  sand bags,  and a vacuum,  like triple glazing and underground structures.  

I did my best to help the rest of the unfortunate souls in the street but not everyone can build underground.    Barking dogs.  that noise can be a pain but is,  way,  way easier to stop.  Sound proofing homes was a little side line business for me and I had to learn an awful lot, the hard way.

Like the idea of a warning sound on E cars n bikes.  I'm an ex pedestrian with wheel tyres marks on  me.  Not a E bike mind you. A Blond guy in a  ute with a stubby on the end of an armful of tats.

My whole life,  my message never changes. Be thoughtful.  And yes,   a degree of tolerance is a part 

of this philosophy.  And hey, no ones perfect😊.  Specially not me...   Peace to you my friend..   

Yeah @Glisten . You beauty.  Now just unleash her and lets hope she really brings you the justice you deserve..   Well,   guess its no secret now. I'm a bit like your Solicitor. I actively hunt the  Alpha's. Spoilt Bullies 

And I really pray for you my friend.

@Oaktree ,  sounds like you are still recovering mate.  Don't put yourself under any pressure mate.

We all miss tons of posts at times. Peace mate.

@PeppyPatti   How are you mate.  Are you still in Tassie and will we see some fab Pics.   I love the place. Hope I get back their myself one day.  I know its cold but I often thing about moving there.

Hobart has the best markets I reckon.

@SmilingGecko    Yes. .   contraindications .    Think she onto it but I'll be sure and tell her again.

Thankyou   healer..  Hope you are well,  I know your health is a fickle at times, but you constantly meet the challenges.  Happy thoughts to you 

mate..          tonys..

Hello everyone  else about the place.   @ENKELI   @Lila3   @Thyme  @Meowmy                                                                      tonys

@tonys 

I love your letters. I get more and more insight into your character from every one. I would say you are a bit rough around the edges but your middles are like marshmallow. You are a true softy. I love how you are all for the underdog and the so called weak. Keep being you, you are a beautiful human being and I am so glad to know you! 

Wonder if there could be a,  Sane Hub where members could buy other members items but still

remain anonyms . The goods and cash change hands at Sane's  HQ and then Aus post does its thing.. @PeppyPatti .   I reckon I'd buy one of your pieces of art just to say how much I respect the amount of work you put into something like that.   Truth is,  It would be the nicest thing I own if I got one. You have a gift my friend.

As for you  @Glisten . Think we need a trailer.  I need a buffet thats 1800mm  by 90mm by 50mm deep.

drawers n shelves.  How are we going to make that happen.?  😊

tonys..   @Oaktree ,     @PinkFlamingo  bet you could put together a book of adventures. In French Too.

I bought some Pencil drawings last weekend that were about 70 years old by some unknown woman

who just knew how to capture a mood in a face.    Sane market place, hey.    I recon its a goer.!

tonys.

someone who knew how could set up a virtual shop on ebay or one of the others @tonys  sure its outside the 'charter' or whatever though.

..did you leave a zero out in yr measurements or are you giving @Glisten plans for a Doll House ... 😊

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance