Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Me thinks stan but I can't remember the number next to Stan....

I'm about to hop on a plane to go to Adelaide - I'll see my brother and his family and his new house. 

flower-macro-photography-ena-10.jpg

Have a great trip @PeppyPatti 🙂

And @TAB - great song, haha!

Safe travels @PeppyPatti 🛫

G

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hey there @PizzaMondo @PeppyPatti @Glisten @StuF @StanD @TAB 🙂🌺

I can’t remember who initially had the lovely idea for a book thread? So, I thought I’d include everyone to drag y’all over here via your handles, to see Glisten’s comments here about the two existing book threads they’ve found 😊🙌🏻

I’d be more than happy to chat on either of them there threads, or even if it’s a new one 😀

PizzaMondo, ChatWee is where SANE hosts it’s live chats - I was thinking a live chat about a book we are all reading might be helpful as a group task to uplift and engage us while doing a productive activity..? Still within the realm of supporting recovery, wellbeing, and engagement 🙂🌺💜

would love to hear what the Team at SANE thinks.. @moderator 💜🌺🙂

book threads mentioned by @Glisten 

Books-that-changed-or-helped-us/m-p/1501887/highlight/true#M380027 

https://saneforums.org/t5/Social-Spaces/3-Books-that-have-made-an-impact/m-p/1501901#M380037 

Thanks for the tag @Former-Member 

But whilst I support a book thread, I probably won't participate. I have a Huge pile of books to read. I used to read a fair bit, but my concentration span is rather shite these days...

I hope the idea gets off the ground though!

It was @StanD ?!?

Perhaps you can stick your your hand up @StanD ??

Lol 😂 

beautiful-macro-photos-29.jpg

Oh yes, I am familiar with the app and us using it - I just have never used it myself, ha 😛 @Former-Member ... looks like maybe a SANE book club is on the horizon, huh?

Might be good to check in with @tyme and @Jynx about this idea though! See what they think as well as the other moderators 🙂
Former-Member
Not applicable

No worries @StuF 🙌🏻🙂🌺

Thanks for sharing that, and I totally understand 🤗🌺

I hope your day goes well, and it’s lovely to chat with you 🙂💜

Youre lovely @Former-Member so faithful to your work in peer support no matter what is happening for you! I hope things have settled a bit for you in your personal life regarding sleep issues and ventilators. It must be so hard flying solo but you have so much grit. I'm hoping for some resolution for you in this important area of your life

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance