Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@Shaz51 Hi Shaz51 sorry to read that yourself and your mum still aren't doing too good atm. I hope you both get better soon 🙂 xxx

Hope things a bit better for you and mum @Shaz51

Hi @greenpea hows your week going? Been off work here then muddles/dift stories now going away for 2wks on Friday

@TAB Hi TABs  you are going away for two weeks!!!!!! Who is going to un Tabulaga's whilst you are away?!?!

Are you going anywhere exciting 😛 On that motorbike!!!! You have blown all the credit on that card on a bike!!!!!!???????

I have been good. A bit edgy but good. Trying to keep calm 🙂

Former-Member
Not applicable

Oh @Judy9877, do you have a MH diagnosed / label? One thing
@Appleblossom would have a lot to contribute tothis convocation, your frustrations in learning. (hi Apple :)).

In my own experience, you have to find a way to distance your personal experience from what you're learning. Save the 'real' you for outside the classroom. Its not personal, only a guide to 'general' understanding of MI.

We who have lived MI really are a step ahead of those who haven't terms of greater understanding. Try to be objective, don't let it hurt you, as anoying as it is. Once you complete your Cert-4 your vouce will validated / listened to more. What's the saying "Rome wasn't built in a day" you cant change others, only yourself. Take it slow - there's great strength in vulnerability. I'm excited someone with your passion is coming into the MH system 🙂

Good morning @Shaz51and do hope your day has been a pleasant one. With every good

wishes. Bimby2

Hi @Bimby2 how is your day today? 😀

Good morning @saturnzoon and feel pleased to meet you. A welcome to the
forum as I have not seen personally your logo name. Best wishes. Bimby2.

I’m not doing much. Calling it rest. Oh well appointment tomorrow and work on Friday re moi @Bimby2 😀

Afternoon @TAB @Former-Member @greenpea @Shaz51 @I'm not sure on my last post why it has spoiler in a box for, i didn't notice it when i was posting, and apologize to anyone if it's ba

@Judi9877  That's not right, that teacher should not be teaching mental health, I hope it can get sorted out for you. I have BPD and it is not easy to live with and when I was first diagnosed with it, it wasn't really accepted under mental health because the symtons have a bit of bipolar, depression,  anxiety, so the hi-rarky would not accept it as a real diagnosis, about 6months after I was told I had it, when they had the conference for Mental Health they  added it.

@Bimby2  It is nice to meet you to

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance