Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@BryanaCamp  Good morning how are you doing today? 

Sounds like you have a nice day planned 😊

Good Morning @Bill16 if you’re around haven’t seen you in a while

@TAB @Ant7 @Faith-and-Hope @Adge @greenpea @Bella @CheerBear @eth @BlueBay @Appleblossom @Former-Member @Determined @Shaz51 

Morning everyone, I have been off here for a while now as I haven't been well and going through difficult times, I am still not 100% and still finding life difficult but realize I need my friends on here that help me get through each day. 

I hope everyone is coping and getting through one day at a time as well and I have missed you all.

Hi @saturnzoon  sorry to hear that but good to see you again, I'm not brilliant, just getting along sorta lol

Helo @saturnzoon well wishes for ongoing recovery. Also hi to others 😘 I agree (& don't mean to hog the attention) how great & beneficial the connectivity with the forums. I dropped out as I still can't get the tech right, handle all the mixd threads, all the incoming, how to highlight or add peoples to greet etc etc. Less often I get the 'ping' that someone wrote & yours is it, they say the more you do something the easier it gets... For me the more mistakes + brick walls - the deeper the sinkholes, the more difficult to find footholes or strength to clamber out. To compensate for the downer 💗 🌷 💫 😷 💐 💞

Hi @saturnzoon 👋

Great to see you back, and sorry to hear you have been unwell ...., I look forward to seeing you around.

Hi @Sturgeon 

Please keep posting any how you like.  The rest will come by degrees.

If you go into the menu that should be at the top of the page, you can turn off or reducethe number of notifications you receive.

If you can’t work it out, just click reply on any of the emails you receive from Sane and you will be sending to team@Sane (address will come up in the address box) and ask for help to do it.  They can walk you through the steps, or even make the changes for you.

Much appreciated @Faith-and-Hope I'm glad you gave guidance as I'd felt I should just shut my mouth & not be a winge & totally pull away.

I realise my phone + internet not up to scratch which adds to the stress + limiting flow / progress - Who's got some 6 yo kids they can telepathically lend me for a while to fix my blinders & blunders 😎 🙇

They wizz through stuff without a qualms...

Cont. @Faith-and-Hope  I realise now it's not JUST the tech stuff though it is major trigger & confirmation of how much of me is defunct & all the grief this causes me.

I were creative, artistic, woodworking, knitting, sewing, garden, life, plants, volunteer, animals, people etc etc - & I feel I going down the sewer ever so deeper & full throttle as I can't even effectively help me help myself.

Performance pressure so upon me even just to be awake, I'm also full on grieving the loss of my neighbour - a being who did give a damn about me enough to make personal contact & some help at mates rates 😭 😭💔

Well hopefully neighbor wasn’t an anchor or dragging you down who knows Hi @Fish @Sturgeon lol

Oh my goodness @Former-Member and to think I missed it!

It's in my diary now!

Image result for thank you frog

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance