Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Lunar's Party Thread

Everyone can grab their own little picninc basket thanks to the wonderful @CheerBear Catering!

-52-31-1.png

...and there are cheese, dips and chocolate platters for all to share Heart

11-1.png

...followed by Cactus and Lunar inspired Cupcakes...

0-52-14-1.png

...and later @Rockpool will be delivering Lollies for us to finish off with Heart

Ohhhh the cactus, you know me very well @Zoe7 !!! Thank you for the lovely card that is so very kind and thoughtful of you, I really appreciate all the organising you have put into it, hanging balloons up and finding a secret waterfall with no one else there!! How do you do it, you are the hostess with the mostess HeartSmiley LOL

The helicopter is waiting on the rainbow bridge - jump aboard when your are ready and it will take everyone to the secret party site... @Lunar the front seat is reserved for you Heart

13-1.png

Delivering the cake early today so we don't need too many trips on the helicopter Smiley LOL

Lunar Cake.png

YAYYY @Zoe7 I AM READY TO GO WOOO

Screen Shot 2017-07-27 at 1.47.12 PM.png

That strange whirling sound you can hear @Lunar is the excitement of the helicopter starting up lol

Oh is THAT what that noise is @Zoe7. I was thinking it was a side-effect of the moon wearing underpants. Smiley Happy

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The food looks AMAZING @CheerBear and @Zoe7. Are those cactuseseseses...er...cacti really edible?

Happy birthday @Lunar

unnamed (12).jpg

Hope you're having a good day and you enjoy your party! 

@Zoe7 I love the venue and party area. Looks so beautiful  🙂

@Lunar a little present to begin with...

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance