Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: New Year's Eve Forum Party

Wishing Image result for cute green pea for the world in 2018 xxx

Great idea @Zoe7 - hope to be there with some food and a smile! - Bimby2

HAPPY NEW YEAR

EVERYONE

I REALLY HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD YEAR AHEAD

LOVE BUBBLES

Image result for happy new year pics 2018

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Former-Member
I keep getting the New Year Wishes message one after another in my Thread line? I do not mind as its a pleasant message, but you may have a Virus in your PC may be a good idea to do a Virus check now?
love
Bella XO 🙂

I hope you do too @Bubbles3 ✌️

I won't be on here tonight either.  We are invited for dinner to our friend's home.  My daughter and her partner and baby are coming too. So it will be a special NYE.  

I want to wish each and everyone of you a happy and healthy new year. May 2018 bring you lots of joy love wealth and health.  

I know a lot of us haven't had a great year this year but let's all hope and pray that next year is a much better and brighter year.

To all the @moderator thankyou for all you have done this year, for all your support and help when needed.  I cannot thank you enough.

To my forumites on here - thanks for your support, love and kindness this year.

Let's continue to be a sharing caring group.  Happy 2018 !!!!

BB xxxooo

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thank you @BlueBay. And a wonderful New Year to you and yours. Have a great evening with your family surrounded with love. Now that's light - within and without - no missing it. What a beautiful way to bring in the New Year. I will be doing the same, Here's cheers to 2018 being a better year for us all 🍷❤️

Hi @Awpgirl

I dont think we have met but I love your idea if a list of goals for tracking, my gp told me last visit to do the same, good luck and best wishes. 

Oh @Former-Member

what beautiful fireworks and sentiments.

Best wishes to you, too. Heart

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thank you @NatalieS. Wishing you and yours a very Happy New Year. A New Year that brings dreams to reality ❤️

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance