Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: TAB Birthday Thread

Onya @TAB

Glad it was an alright day.  Better than a kick in the pants  huh ...

Smiley Happy

Happy birthday @TAB 🍻

not a a bad time of the year for a birthday me thinks. 

EBB51089-E9F4-407C-89DA-56DC8AC48BCE.jpeg4D05C2BF-578B-4F36-821D-632D8B293F10.jpegE6E1C088-CBC8-4630-BC93-EB47553CD1AF.jpeg

you know I couldn’t believe it was your birthday time again so I looked it up and yep 1st oct 2016 I saved these for your birthday.......I guess that makes me a birthday stooge for recycling them 😜😘

heres to another good year 💜🤗

Pretty much @Appleblossom lol

Thanks so much @Teej 😸

Pool sounds good @Zoe7 ixnay on the Block tho soz. Just showered going to have a bath as well to soak and relax was too dirty for bath lol then I’ll read the Sunday catalogues lol well I do like them 😀🤔

Where’s my Son @MDT 😀🤔lol

I didn't think The Block would be your kind of thing @TAB lol

I completely understand the shower before the bath - especially if you have been working all day - saves having to scrub the bath afterwards Smiley Surprised

I didn't have lunch until late today so going to have some fruit for dinner - not hungry but shouold eat something tonight.

I do love going to the pool and it being inside means I can go in any weather. Tomorrow I may even go earlier than usual as there will be no learn to swim which means no noise  lol

Thanks for remembering other birthdays @Teej and for your post. Sweet of you 😸

Yes re tub @Zoe7 was in coke feed area of smelter today. A Black Cat lol
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance