Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

@Glisten yes its the right day for letter 🔥 day. Today the moon was exact at around 11am Melbourne time so go ahead and do it today. I've just been making some bone broth since Thursday. Its been in the slow cooker for 48 hours so a deep golden color gelatinous broth. Its going in glass containers to freeze. Should get lots of collagen out of it. Don't know if you can get chooks frames anymore with bird flu. I will buy more bones in bulk this week. I also made some "pesto" out of leftover broccoli stalks and spinach so lots of pesto on crispbread with grilled green peppers. It will use up everything.  Will now make a beetroot hummus as I have leftover beets 🙂

TAB
Senior Contributor

pretty much done @Meowmy struggled with power point, tried to do in word then copy into it, sort of worked. (re presentation)

have made it all in one, may have to change that . was on it for hours

still need to set homework questions well, mine for trainer, and mine for other students after lesson ha ha ha lol 

@TAB well done tabby re study. You have done really well. Hope you get great feedback

TAB
Senior Contributor

.. @Meowmy  thought would read feedback from last lesson today. was a bit erk, then looked at date was from first time ha ha ha lol 

last one a bit better

Thanks.  need to leave it now. have a break then split some wood ha ha lol

@SmilingGecko  Woohoo 🎉 thank SG.

❤️ Yum 😋 Pesto 

You are so productive!

G

Thats good @Glisten. I try and keep busy. Its just that it was the end of the week and things just had to get done. Just tossed recyclables and compost out. Did you have a sauna today? It would be a nice routine to look forward to. Have we heard any more news of tonys? I saw the bookkeeper post something a while back on his behalf. Dont know if tonys is recovered or not but she made mention he was in ICU or isolation with respiratory issues associated with a cold/flu/virus. I suspect he has not been doing too well

TAB
Senior Contributor

@Meowmy  wood chopped.

@Glisten  sharpened up axe/splitter ok, but axe was bit past it. thrown boxes of grinding disks out literally  during moves over last couple years. one grinder had sanding disk on it, 120 maybe. worked a treat 'crack' and straight thru lol and oiled handle around head with old motor oil

G'day @Meowmy @TAB @StuF @Glisten @Oaktree @saturnzoon @greenpea @Jacques what's been going down?

TAB
Senior Contributor

got some wood split @Bill16  going to crank pot-belly up in couple hours.

done a fair bit on course work .

dont have to go to Adelaide again this tues, got to do online presentation , so staying home.

paid like 1500 in bills other day .. rego, rates, car insurance, extras etc 

have hit super up to try and get $8k out. sick of being broke.

How have you been going ? 

just off to hit showers here, keep running into a smell, and Im only one here ba ha lol 

TAB
Senior Contributor

hmm need a dice , go to bigtown to burger place just discovered (too lazy)

have a nap ?

drink ?

watch tv ? 

hmm  maybe nap

@Meowmy @StuF  how are you holding up ?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance