Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

I ate 3 rolls and a wrap today ok most of rolls just butter and vegemite lol @Meowmy 

had huge hassle with cardiologist appts , sorted now. cat still asleep after quick trip to neighbours and back lol been here since 3am ha

Take it easy

If astrology is your thing its not favoured to buy transportation such as cars or motorcycles under a mercury retrograde as you are likely to wind up with a lemon. Mercury retrograde does not bode well for large purchases or things with moving parts either @Oaktree You could wind up with more than you bargained for. Sitting on it and waiting is a good idea. You seem to want to delay making a decision anyway

@TAB hey tabby, glad cardiologist got sorted. Nice re cat. Have you got fire on ?

@StuF hey StuF, hope you're having a good day. Still sick with chest cold. Won't be at work tomorrow. Ha. Enjoy your evening.  Take care

Hey @TAB I heard it's worf it. Spit n polish, buy one day and sell the next . My psydoc said if it's worth market, it's worf everything. As long as there is awareness of where I'm placed in the market value. I think that's what they meant. It's in my psych files anyway, can't remember. Something about a polished poo. Ha

TAB
Senior Contributor

yes, re fire , didnt think really needed it but past caring about wood. the guy who sold it said would make it smaller (heater is tiny) keeps me busy splitting it again tho

going to have to start cutting to length as well, might be a problem, bought some special blades for reciprocating saw, have chainsaw , but need to drain old fuel and make a saw horse @Meowmy 

@Stout you just wrote the funniest thing I have ever read BAHAHA 🤣 

TAB
Senior Contributor

making small loss on mbike way cheaper than hiring one @Stout 

Good afternoon @SmilingGecko when are the planets going to let us win Lotto?

G

wishing your pop's a speedy recovery @Bill16 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance