Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: The Weekly Friday Feast

Wow what a wonderful collection of pictures @Shaz51

Good morning.

It took me quite a while to scroll through those pictures...

Adge

thanks for the photos @Shaz51 , you made me smile and made me laugh Heart thank you, hope your ankle and migraine are better & hope Mr. Shaz is ok. have a lovely Saturday 

ha ha the moderator would of had fun putting all those photos up @BryanaCamp 

how are you today

ankle is good

just been checking pists from last night as i couldn't stay on my tablet battery keeps going dead.

Your pictures @Shaz51 are wonderful, they have made me smile in a happy place, so thank you for them, its just what I needed.

@soft_edges, how was your travels , hope everything is ok xx

Former-Member
Not applicable

Are we feasting tonight @Ali11 ?

Waves to @eth  @greenpea  @MDT @Jacques 

Hi @Shaz51

Hi everyone.

I forgot all about Friday Feast.

It being Good Friday, maybe I thought that Friday Feast was cancelled (oh no)...

I've had curried rice & prawns, then Thai Spring Rolls (very early) - because I've been cold all day, & I was rather hungry.

Adge

Hi @Former-Member @Shaz51 and all my forum friends. Happy good Friday, please everyone stay safe and enjoy the long weekend. Thinking of you all

I don`t think we have a @Former-Member  tonight as it is a holiday but we can still get together @Adge , @Jacques , @Former-Member , @saturnzoon , @Queenie , @CheerBear , @eth , @greenpea , @frog , @Lilyq , @LadyleahRDBloom , @Zaphod , @Former-Member , @MDT , @outlander , @Razzle . @Owlunar ,

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance