Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: The Weekly Friday Feast

@TAB  how did you sleep when you were working? did you manage to sleep during the night? or was that all broken up? I love silly tv. Remember our competition about tv programs lol 😄

no plans past buying newspapers and cooking a roast maybe and some form or exercise or get a massage am sore @greenpea  had late night last night and was up super early  ..lead to catch up  afternoon/evening catchup sleep well plus slept badly when away, terrible mattress and room too light, by time got that sorta sorted was about to leave lol had to rotate mattress 180 deg in horizontal plane cos if slept away from wall was like being on slippery slope to floor lol  

that was like 2 years ago @greenpea  lol re tv shows

@TAB  Lol TAB that sleeping arrangement while you were away sounds like a nightmare!:o. Sounds like you did well functioning at all. Are you going back there at all? Good you are cooking a roast. Sounds like you need to spoil yourself.  I remember loving roasts when I wasn't a vegie the smell and taste are really comforting reminds me of my family life when I was young.

Are you feeling lucky today and are going to buy a bundle full of scratchies today?

@TAB  2 years ago seems like yesterday lol. Time flys by cannot believe I have been on Sane since late 2017 :o!!! 

it was a nightmare @greenpea  lol re read some of my texts near start of job god knows how I got through

poss going back if they want me to

process has to be repeated, that was the first one of 2

yes need to spoil self etc hmm maybe lucky lol see how I feel tomorrow lol 

think late 2016 for me @greenpea  not cured yet hahahaha

@TAB  You are one tough cat. I hope you get paid a motza (not sure of spelling?) for it. I am glad that you have the weekend off to relax a bit before it all cranks up again for you. Gives your body and mind time to recoup.

@TAB  Hahaha! we will be here forever cat as long as you don't get the mods off side lol. I can see us now in our old age talking about this and that which is great as I value your friendship as you know :).

@TAB  Hahaha! we will be here forever cat as long as you don't get the the powers that be off side lol. I can see us now in our old age talking about this and that which is great as I value your friendship as you know :).

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance