Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Walking group

.. me ow .. @Zoe7 😸

Good Morning @Zoe7 @BlueBay 😀 no walkies here today, did a whole hr 15 over 3 walks yest been doing that in a week. Seems not that long ago ok many months was doing around 4-5 hrs Will get there

Way to go !!! @TAB You’ve done more than me this week. Enjoy your day. 😊

Pool today @TAB @BlueBay so not a walking day for me. I do need to get the potting mix out of the car - that should take a while - 10 bags to carry out the back so I will count that as part of a walk lol

Lol @Zoe7 I used to walk to pool , ride pushbike even. Ok years ago I forget and keep lowering the bar..

It is 10 minutes by car to the pool so a bit far for walking @TAB I might just do some walking and floating around today - depends on how many are in the pool today. It is harder to do my exercises if there are too mny people but there lso will be no school group coming in at 1pm s it is the school holidays still - so might be able to spend a little extra time there. Will see how I am feeling though.

I was just saying @Zoe7 , wasn’t suggesting that you do it 😀 well you are going there and hope it goes okay

Hi @TAB @BlueBay Made it to the pool - did 15 minutes of walking then my exercises. Only did them once through today then floated around for about half an hour. Everyone had left the pool so I had it all to myself - it was so peaceful. I feel a little better after going to the pool - not as flat as I was this morning. Going to rest for a while and then begin getting the potting mix bags out of the car.

I saw @BlueBay that you went for a walk with your daughter and Ayla and then stopped for coffee. That is great BB Smiley Very Happy

Thats sounds really good re getting it done then floating and having place to self that used to take a lot of working out re times and days of week when I used to go @ zoe7 I liked to go early afternoon or before closing but with enough time not to have to feel rushed

@Zoe7 ^^ I’d better go and try to get sleep
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance