Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

Morning @outlander and thanks for the tag πŸ™‚ How are you this morning?

πŸ‘‹ to all. Hope the morning starts off well for everyone ❀

Im okish just abit anxious after yestersday appointment. I spoke to my nurse yesterday about seeing someone else @CheerBear

Hows things at your end?

Hugs for the anxious feels @outlander. I hope it went OK with the talk. I'll have a wander around later to see whether you shared anything about it.

Things are good here thanks. I've been feeling about a bazillion times better this week than I did over the last couple. I'm getting though the list of things on and to do so I'm feeling more settled and less stressed (always a good thing!) at the moment πŸ™‚

I havent shared anything. it was an embarrassing and painful day though so had to work through thing. After a painful test that took 4 attempts to get it in properly so they could do it. She kept apologising during it. She was trying to be so gentle. She said after that, that she thinks it would be a good idea to make an appointment with ( name of dr she suggested) to get more help with this as that ( what happened yesterday) shouldnt be happening and its not normal to have those other symptoms i have. Finally someone listened to my concerns about this, pity it took the moment to get there though. Hot baths, heat pack and crochet were my friends after wards.

That is so good to hear CB and the fact
Youve been productive is even better 😊😊😊😊😊 @CheerBear

She also said that im 'retroverted' which besides it being normal for some people it can also be another sign of endo so who knows. Ill make an appointment for after xmas to speak to this other gp that was reccommended. Along with having a care plan in place for an exercise physiologist to help with weightloss but also exercise that acommodate my injuries like neck foot and hand that makes thing hard. So was a productive session as well.

More hugs @outlander. All that stuff is super sucky. Great to hear you're being listened to and there's support and encouragement for you to find right person/place to help.

Heat pack, baths (when we have hot water in the bath tap which is rarely 😏) and crochet are my friends too.

Thanks @CheerBear hugs for you having to do the same thing too. ❀ It is super sucky. Im still abit sore and cramping today but better than yesterday thats for sure.
Yes thankfully even though it was hard having that convo shes still not going anywhere but rather just adding to the team. And thankyou for your support and encouragement along the way. Its much appreciated 🌈😘

I might have to head off now to do these horses and then go to pick up a layby which means i have to face the shops 😣😏 hoping todays a good one for you and LF too

@outlander You are going through so much at the moment, but I hope that they can diagnose and treat you gently and properly.  

Heart

@CheerBear Glad you are bettter,

Woman Happy

Today I am having joint appointment with son, put off from Monday and trying to sort out  health & vet issues for my cat. 

@eth @Zoe7 @Mazarita and ALL Have a good day.

Heart

Thank you @Appleblossom gentle and being listened to would be very nice.

Good luck with your appointment today i hope is not to tough. Hugs ❀❀

Ugh for the shops @outlander! Good luck with that one!

Hoping your appointment goes well today @Appleblossom and that cat is OK.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance