Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

take care of you today @Sophia1 my friend Heart

Hello @eth, @Mazarita, @greenpea, @CheerBear

dear @greenpea

so many possibilities happening in your life that have hope for improvement...

you all are an inspiration..

you are an incredible mother and I do not say this lightly..

keep on believing in you ...as your children clearly do..

take careHeart

@Shaz51 Hi Shaz51 how are you going? I am about to do some exercises :P. Wishing you a good day my friend. Love greenpea xx

Hello Everyone 🙂

@Mazarita @Sophia1 @eth @CheerBear @greenpea @outlander @Teej @Appleblossom @Shaz51 @Faith-and-Hope @PeppiPatty  @everyone

I'm not able to catch-up on everything that's been going on, so I'm just going to take the thread up from here 😉 I hope everyone is doing ok Heart

I can't tell you how good it feels to have the new fence - I just don't have the words - sublime, up-lifting . . . free. It feels a bit like a cross between having a brand new property & getting my old property back 🙂 It feels like a weight has been lifted & I'm lighter, more able to take a deeper, bigger breathe. 

It's soooooo easy to take the puppies for a walk now . . . I just walk out my front door 🙂 We have been walking around the property & criss-crossing all over it, every day 😄 I think this amazingly positive experience has lifted me up in other ways too, yesterday I did the washing, while I was at it I picked up the bloody broom {something I haven't done for many months!}, while I was at that I tidied up a little 😮 Can't complain about that 😄 {Oh, & yes we're all clean :D}

I need to get some mower motivation, but the sky is rumbling at the moment & it actually rained last night! 🙂 I really need to get the battery out of the 'farm car' & put it back on the 2nd solar system, because it's very overcast at the moment & if this sort of weather keeps up {fingers crossed} I'll be running out of power. I had to get the car going so I could move it {I sort of use it to keep the house-yard fence secure where it is able to be opened up} & the fencers could get to the materials I'd put in the front yard.

I was so worried that the thousands I'd spent on wire & steel posts would sit there & rust, becoming a ridiculously expensive, very ugly, garden ornament - well they're all gone now, having become a very practical property boundary fence, like they were intended to be 😄

I'd better finish this rave off here, otherwise I'll bore you all to tears with fence jubilation 🙂

Love to all that need or want it Heart

@Exoplanet Hi Exoplanet congratulations re new fence lol! I am just so happy that you are so happy 🙂 xx

Hi @Mazarita spotted you there.  Just had a skype with my family that I saw this week.  Lovely to see them all again.  What have you been up to today?

Hi @eth, wonder if you are still around. There's a big storm coming through here at the moment and I've turned off the desktop computer and unplugged it and the landline. So on the very slow ancient mobile, just sitting here in my comfy armchair posting to you.

The glass doors to my courtyard are open, it's pretty dark in here, home alone while C is visiting a mate. Listening to the rain and thunder, with more and more lightning happening as the storm moves closer. Just heard a big thunder crack nearby.

It's still warm and humid, a real sub-tropcal storm. But there's a lovely cool rain breeze flowing in from the open door. 

Didn't mean to write a long rave about what's happening in the present moment. You instead asked what I've done with my day so far and I haven't really answered that yet. But the storm is the biggest event so far, I'm feeling good and kind of storm-thrilled. So I'm sharing this special moment in the day with you. 🙂

Lovely to hear from you @Mazarita  and in real time!  We had a huge electrical storm here last night too, but not the tropical kind like you.  I do miss the rains of the top end sometimes.  Here it's been cold and drizzly all day - so different.

I've been online most of the day today - had over 120 emails from the week offline.  And just catching up here and  on fb.  Bro and sil have gone away for the week so it's just me and the dog here.  Having a quiet glass of white left over from our visitors.

Great to catch you  Heart 

@saturnzoon Have you approached some emergency housing people who might know some strings to pull to keep you all together with pets and all.Heart

taketimeforhealingherbaltea_0.jpg

@Mazarita  Thinking of you and your courtyard in the storm.

Heart

@eth Thrilled for your new bub and family time.

Otto DixOtto DixOtto Dix SunbathingOtto Dix Sunbathing

Just like the humour in the  three generations Sunbathing ... He painted it in 1928!  I am not so brave as to get out in sun now ...

Woman Happy

@greenpea Glad your family is in good place just now.

Smiley Happy

Hello All Long Ravers ...

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance