Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Am Not Coping

It can be difficult @Zoe7 , because some who don’t live it judge me for not being more assertive, but they don’t understand that stronger assertiveness causes shut-down with one, and a power challenge with the other 😔

Its a balance, a tightrope walk, but you know that .....

It is indeed a tightrope that you walk @Faith-and-Hope and you are the one living it each and every day. It must be very hard for those coming into the situation and see the dynamics play out to understand that but your day to day reality is so much more complicated than that. They only see what is presented and not the ongoing challrngrs you are faced with everyday. As you said - there are issues of shut-down with one and a power challenge with the other and you get stuck in the middle trying to pick up the pieces and help both of them move forward in some kind of positive light - and all that in the face of contant controlling behaviour from Mr. - indeed a balancing act that you do so well to navigate.

@Zoe7  I saw the pink shoes a few posts back, so I'm dropping off these. Not very comfy, but...... Kind thoughts incoming also.

image.jpeg

They are impressive shoes @Maggie and you know anything with butterflies on them I would love. Heart Been up super early again and napping on the couch as a result - with a little white fluffball keeping me company of course Smiley Very Happy

@Maggie  found you some bowling shoes @Zoe7 ❣️

😏

Morning ladies 👋🌷💕

haha They would not assist my bowling ability @Faith-and-Hope @Maggie lol

Former-Member
Not applicable

Good morning @Maggie @Zoe7 @Faith-and-Hope @Shaz51 @oceangirl 

Sorry to hear sleep is still not happening for you @Zoe7  I hope some of your big emotions are starting to settle however, and that it permits a better sleep routine from now on.  Do you have apts this coming week with GP, PDoc, etc?

Here are some more butterfly shoe selections for you.  Something for every occasion here.  A bit of glamour, a bit of glitz, a bit of sporty, a tiny bit of practical.  🤣

Sherry 

Image result for pictures of butterfly shoes

Only DBT this week @Former-Member which is good in a way because it will give me more time at home. Pdoc and gp in another couple of weeks. Pdoc has been away for school holidays so not able to see her for a month. Will be discussing meds with her again when I see her though.

Bowl in the boots @Zoe7 .... yee-ha ❣️ 

Hi @Former-Member 👋💕

Heading our to The Coffee Place with most of the baby dragons.  Catch you all later.

💚 @Zoe7 

awww all the baby dragons - what a lovely morning you will have @Faith-and-Hope It really is so nice for you to have most of them together - not long and they will all be there Smiley Very HappyHeart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance