Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: I just can't.

Oh ok @The-red-centaur at least they are bwing thorough. Its ok to be scared. When there this week if you have any questions that pop up dont be afriad to ask them. That is what they are there for.

Sending hugs @The-red-centaur ..... you’re doing well.  It’s scary for anybody.  Take things one step at a time if you can, and try to keep yourself distracted in between.

Can you make another painting this week ?

@Faith-and-Hope I plan on doing one this week, the manager where I live birthday is coming up so I thought I'd do one for him

Im in a bad space so I took myself to hospital. A 1 hour wait in the line just to see triage. It's gonna be a hellish night. Crisis team finish in less than 2 hours.
this hospital is one shit hole

So anxious about seeing the eye Dr today.

hey @The-red-centaur
what time do you see them?
its ok to be nervous

@outlander I see him at 4.

Still a little while then @The-red-centaur
Whats sorts of things could you do to fill in some time?
Maybe one of your paintings?

Got good news today. The lesion doesn't really matter and what's causing the problem is my meds, tons of antipsychotics cause high prolactin. My psychiatrist took me off the med for the lesion and gave me printed copy of the mri results so I feel much more calm about it all now.

That is more than good news @The-red-centaur that is wonderful news. It must be such a relief for you Smiley Very Happy Does that now mean that your transition can also go ahead? So happy for you Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance