Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: I suck. Period!

Great just great! Life sucks! She’s carrying on and some truly horrible things. I’ve been thinking of running away for a while, now seems like it’s inevitable right now. For her birthday I bought her a beautiful cake, a football jersey, collectables and a massive bunch of flowers. I’m getting, wait for it....drum roll....fuck all.

Oh @Queenie sounds pretty awful
Can you take yourself away from her and her antics atm?

So last night was pretty awful. Today is even worse. I got blamed for ordering the wrong replacement refrigerator as ours blew up yesterday. I asked how many litres should I get and was told the old fridge was 700L. I couldn’t find that size in our price range but found a 500L. When it turned up it didn’t fit in our kitchen and I was called stupid. Turns out the 700 on the old fridge was the energy rating. I don’t see how I am to blame on this. Everyone is complaining (right now the MIL is having a whinge and is swearing). Ffs I just hate being me sometimes. Feeling very low.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance