Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Powderfinger
Senior Contributor

Just venting

Please do not respond to my post with mental health strategies, phone numbers or what's something nice you can do for yourself today? This is not the point of my post. I'm venting, that is all. 

I have been staying away from Sane and other places, people things. I needed to and still need to. 

Life has been beyond anything I can or could cope with. 

I've decided to file a lawsuit on the narcissist. I have a lawyer for now pending outcomes on alot of things. 

It was my birthday on Monday. (Please no happy birthdays) I've let the day go. It wasn't a good day. I got served with a FVRO on my birthday, taken out by the narcissist. I've objected. This is just another game to her. 

I'm.waiting to receive her affidavit and the transcript of proceedings the day she went to court. Whatever was said is lies because I did nothing wrong. Absolutely not a scrap of evidence of any acts of DV commited. So, she has lied under oath. That's a criminal offence. What lies, I do not know but will find out once I get those documents. 

I'm not letting her get away with it. I will do the absolute worst and best to make sure she is exposed and embarrassed in court when the final hearing is set. I will talk to my lawyer about going for the absolute maximum penalty the judge can give for lying under oath. I will know what evidence to submit with my lawyer and I will tell my story. 

I'm getting my therapist to do a stat Dec and a few assessments with me to also produce as evidence. I am also doing a stat Dec with my doctor next week. 

Whatever I can do under the law, to see that she is held accountable in a court of law and that she is held accountable and responsible for paying me out in compensation, I will do. I don't want compensation from victims of crime. She can and will compensate me. Gloves are off and I'm going to hit hard. 

She is using the judicial system to further abuse me. I will also not do it here in my small town. I will take it to Perth in the massive courthouse. I will win this lawsuit. I'm not just going to allow her to get off lightly. It's called justice. I don't give two hoots if she goes to jail. At worst, I'd like the outcome to be that she is sent to a permanent psychiatric hospital for a very long time. 5 years + and that she is responsible for compensating me with a huge payout cause of what she has done. No more of these people getting away with it by just a slap on the wrist. No more. 

My birthday sucked. My birthday has sucked every year since I was a child. I woke up trying to be happy and plan a nice day. Then I got served with a FVRO and I was ill on the day too. Great! 

I have so much deep anger, almost bordering on rage towards her. I actually hate her and very strongly. I hate her as a person. Strong hate. 

I'm going to therapy today. 

I probably won't reply to replies. Sorry in advance, I'm just not up for it. 

23 REPLIES 23

Re: Just venting

Just a note to say I see you, I hear you and I'm sitting here with you @Powderfinger ❤️

Thanks for the post @Powderfinger

Sounds like a lot of time and energy you are spending on this. 

@TideisTurning 

Thank you. 

@AussieRecharger 

You want justice served then one doesn't just sit on their hands doing nothing hoping for it to land in their lap. 

I'd rather not be doing any of it, yet this is the circumstances I must deal with unfortunately. 

To many people in my past have escaped things that were meant to be heard and dealt with in the justice system. Not this time. 

Thanks for the additional info @Powderfinger 

I hope this does not become all-consuming for you and that your intentions for Justice is for change and not revenge.   

Looking forward to hearing from you again soon. 

I'm so sorry your going through this its sad that our justice system is still allowing perpetrators to control people. I hope one day this changes

@AussieRecharger 

The reasons I am doing it for are my business. Maybe mind your own hey. 

@MrsFahey 

There needs to be massive change. Thank you for your care. 

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Powderfinger I can only imagine the intense amount of stress you're living with, having to go through all this. Just sending my support and care Heart

@AussieRecharger I can hear that you're likely just wanting the best for @Powderfinger Heart I got the impression, though, that @Powderfinger wasn't seeking comments on their approach, or suggestions of solutions - perhaps just validation and a listening ear (if that sounds right @Powderfinger?). A gentle reminder for all, though, about the forums' Respect Guideline 🌻

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance