Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My special place

Knowing that you will be part way through your holiday to Tassie already and suspect you won't be checking on the forum much @Snowie but leaving you some love and hugs and hoping you are all having a great time. Smiley Very HappyHeart 

Just popping in yo see how your going @Snowie and also wondering how your holidays going?

Back from  our holiday in Tassie. We saw so many things and visited so many places that I felt like I needed a holiday after coming back!! We stayed in Launceston and then Hobart and did some long drives to other places too. The kids seemed to enjoy themselves and learnt a bit along the way too. 

@Zoe7you were in my thoughts a lot, wondering how close I was to you. We went through all these cute little towns and me thinking I could see you living in them.

@Sans911@outlandermissed my two sisters like crazy. Wished I could have taken you all on my holiday. Can't wait to catch up with you all and have a good chat.

@outlanderhope the doctors go ok today sweetie Heart

So lovely to hear from you @Snowie & sounds like the holiday was good, but busy. I wonder how close you got to our dear @Zoe7?

I hope the holiday was a little restorative for your mind as well. How are you doing now you're back.

@outlander and I (and I'm sure @Zoe7 & others) missed you terribly, but glad you are here with us now.

@Sans911 I am doing alright being back. Spent all day yesterday in bed which brings on big guilty feelings but seems like I needed it. Still struggling with motivation. 

How are you going? 

You & me re:motivation my sister. Big time. But don't feel guilty for taking the time for your own self care.

I've been very tired and struggling to get things done, especially the packing. Getting through it a bit at a time.

My mood is pretty flat, but I'm still doing my volunteer work.

@Snowie

Sorry to hear your mood is flat sweetie, but good that you are still doing your volunteer work. Little by little with the packing. 

I can understand the tiredness though, hard to get things done and then those feelings of guilt pop up. Others opinions are not helping either. 

@Sans911

Hiya @Snowie - so lovely to have you back Heart

If you were in Hobart then you wouldn't have been far away from me at all - it is a small place lol

I kept wondering where you would be in this beautiful state we have here and hoping you were having a great time - so much to see and do especially if you like nature.

There are some beautiful smaller towns around as well so just getting around to see them can be a lovely day out.

Hi @Sans911 - hope you find a little more motivation to get things done today but I know that is difficult at the best of times - just do what you can Hon Heart

Glad to be back @Zoe7, missed you. So close yet still so far....

We saw some beautiful sights and it sure is different to Melb. Such a slower more tranquil way of living.

How have you been hon?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance