Skip to main content

Re: My special place

She seems ok @outlander, hoping it goes away soon.

Kids are going ok hun, they only have a couple of weeks of school to go and then on holidays, so will be happy I don't have to do school pick up and drop off, just have to keep them entertained now during the holidays.

Yes @Zoe7, baby steps hun Heart

thats the same here too @Snowie this month has gone really fast trying to get things organised for christmas while they are still at school.
im sure youll be able to find something to do. they seem to be pretty easy going-just abit tougher to do something they both like.

I need to get my butt into gear and start xmas shopping. Havent done anything for the kids yet. Will have to go one day and get as much done in the day as I can. It gets harder as they get older in what to get them I find @outlander

I need to write a list for who else I have to buy for too. 

yes i agree! the young one shes pretty easy to buy for but the teenager you ask her and usually the response is ' i dont know' or ' theres nothing' 😕

todays the first day i started shopping too but may go online and see whats on there. the shops are crazy already and took me half an hr to find a parking spot.

I am dreading the shops @outlander but will have to tackle them at some stage. Will hopefully pick up some things on line too to make it a little easier.

Better go get ready to pick the kids ups. Need to get changed out of the pj's!!

nah pick them up in your pjs 😉 @Snowie Might catch you a little later, has been really good seeing you here Heart

hello @outlander, @Snowie Heart

join the club , I have only brought one present so far

@outlanderhas been good talking to you too hun.

@Shaz51you are one present in front of me then!!!

hello @Snowie just popping in to see how your going today? How did Izzy go at the vets?

Hi also @Sans911 @Zoe7 and all passing through here

I often seem to know when you're about to come online @outlander as I was logging in when your notification popped up.

I'm just going for a nap for a bit. Hard to stay awake today.