Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Not Coping

Yes, that’s very understandable @creative_writer 🫂🌺💜

it’s very hard to keep enduring distress, and wanting it to stop is a natural response 💜

I hope you got some rest last night, and today is going ok 💜🌺

Hey there @ENKELI 🙂🌺💜

oh, I see - very pretty, thank you for explaining 🤗☺️🌺

I like how the two different kinds have distinctly different appearances, depending on the way they are constructed. 
My sister used to do many paint by numbers over the years, and they were just so beautiful, because she would actually do a bit of blending so it almost looked like there was no distinction between the lines of different colour regions. She had her own style of doing it ☺️

I on the other hand, tried and lasted around 5 mins, before I was outside and elbow deep in some engine or other hehe 🤭🌺

I wish I had the coordination to do it now, as I think it would be a lovely hobby 😍🌺

It’s really nice to hear your job coach is mindful of MH, that’s great ☺️🌺

Haha - isn’t it just like that when misreading things! 😁🙌🏻 SUV… 🤭

I hope you’re doing ok today 🙂💜🌺

Hey there @Birdofparadise8 🙂🌺💜

I’m doing ok thanks dearest 🤗🌺

How are you, and did you sleep ok? 🙂

That's good to hear @PinkFlamingo.

Yeah, I slept well. Mmm, I'm not feeling the best, though. Depression has been so hard lately. 

@PinkFlamingo not feeling great today. Sorry for hurting so much lately

Thanks dearest @Birdofparadise8 🙂🌺💜

Glad you got zzz’s, however I’m sorry to hear you’re feeling depression is staying around..it is hard when this happens, isn’t it 💜

do you have anything planned to try to help, maybe an activity? 🌺

Thank you @PinkFlamingo 

I'm just doing some study, and then I'll go see the older person after lunch. 

I don't have anything on tonight, though, and that's when things are worse. 

I would like to read my book and do some diamond art, but if I don't finish my studies this afternoon, I might have some more to do tonight. I'll also see how I feel and how tired I am. 

What are you doing tonight?

Sweetheart @creative_writer 💜🌺🫂

please, never feel you are obliged to apologise for the way you feel - this entire forum exists for us to speak our truth, in a safe, accepting, and supportive space ..including if we feel not our best 🫂💜

I’m sorry you’re hurting so much…I’m holding space for you, and sitting in that pain space with you 💜🌺

I hope the study goes well @Birdofparadise8 🙂🌺💜 

and same for your trip to visit your older person 🙂

That’s understandable regarding the evening time. I hope there is something that you can do which will help alleviate feeling those feelings dearest 🫂💜🌺

sending you a big virtual hug 🫂🫂

I should be cooking, because I was expecting someone to come (I had the entire sanitising procedures ready to go) to fix my computer why it isn’t printing when every other device and other computer is printing, but the poor bloke crashed his car on the way to my place! He’s ok, just shaken up, so I said totally get things back on track, and when you get another car, give me a call… my printing issue has been going on for 4 months now, so what’s another couple weeks? 🙂🌺

so, I am going for a drive… I ran into a young person some weeks ago, at a very majestic lookout in the country, and he was asking me about life, as an older person. He asked if I ever go back to the lookout, as he would like to talk more about life and how he leads his life. Today, I feel like popping out there, so I’ll head out, and see where the universe takes me 🙂🌺

I hope your visit goes well, and I’ll be jumping back on in the evening, so I hope to catch you then Birdofparadise8 💜🌺🙂

Yeah, I don't think it will take too long, actually @PinkFlamingo 

Evening are always hard for me. Though it's not like things aren't hard right now either, it will just be even later. I'm not even spiralling about anything. It's just this sadness and loneliness that wash over me. 

Oh, that would be annoying. A drive sounds nice, though. I hope you enjoy it.  

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance