Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: not coping

Yes, they are @outlander 

A cup of tea is a good idea. My Nan would have solved everything by boiling the billy...if only but it’s a nice thought.

💙💜

Lil Sis @outlander ❣️ ❣️ ❣️ ❣️ hugs my angel.

Evening my other sisters and friends @Snowie @Zoe7 @Shaz51 @Maggie @eth @Eve7 @Teej @Former-Member @Lee82 @NatureLover @greenpea @CheerBear @Judi9877 and anyone else passing through or hanging around💖💖💖💖

Evening @Sans911 

How are you? How has your day been?

it doesnt really solve anything @Eve7 but it can help sometimes.
good to have you join us xo

@Snowie @Sans911 Heart

I'm tired @Snowie and still no quite right physically but I'm alright otherwise hun.

I think tea can help quite a lot @Eve7, but I agree with you that it has to be made with love and tenderness put into it. That's what's behind me getting someone a cup of tea as a nurse. It says 'I'm sorry I might not have anything to say or offer to help, but I care so here's something I can offer in the meantime'.

@outlander❣️ ❣️ ❣️

I remember Nan saying "I'll boil the Billy" for all types of catastrophes...flat batteries, burst water pipes, broken arms, dead pets and mice plagues! Apparently , she even did it when the war finished. All nurses need to have this skill with lots of TLC.

@Sans911 

are you a nurse? @Eve7

@Sans911 i hope you start to feel abit better soon. is that from the procedure or something else?

I was @outlander  but now I work in another Govt Dept where I have contact with my pdoc (but I don't know him personally, only professionally ).

Yes lil Sis @outlander. It's just because my system hasn't gone back to normal
I'm more uncomfortable than in pain.

I wasn't aware you were a nurse too @Eve7. I haven't worked in 3 years
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance