Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Eden1919
Senior Contributor

what do you do when there is no one you can go to for help?

I dont know if anyone will be able to see this because things i touch/make/do have been going invisible lately and i guess idk if anyone even cares seeing as most people are not people and are working for the thing that is trying to destroy me but i have a question.... what do you do when there is no one you can go to for help but you are possibly in danger. like my case manager said today that if i am in crisis to call the crisis lines but that is a trick because they are all working for it and it is trying to end me even my case manager works for them and that is why she said to go to them but if everyone who is supposed to help is actually the ones who you are trying to get away from in the first plac what do you do? 

18 REPLIES 18

Re: what do you do when there is no one you can go to for help?

@Eden1919  I'm afraid I don't have any answers, but I am faced with more or less the same conundrum.

All the official avenues of "help" are all biased and part of the same racket. And what's scary is that the government - knowingly or unknowingly - only seems to be interested in reinforcing that racket's power. No impartiality in the inquiries they hold into these issues; the critics of the racket and it's conduct are outright ignored; and the government just carries on as if the racket is infallable.

Trying to get help from outside the racket - from anyone with a differant mindset, seems all but impossible.Smiley Sad

Hi @Eden1919 , it sounds very scary. I wish there was something I could do to help.

Do you trust your doctor or psychiatrist or therapist? Could you talk to them?

Would you feel comfortable calling the Sane Australia helpline?

Is there anyone in these forums you could talk to?

I'm sorry, I don't know how to help. I'm sending you a big, warm, comforting hug.

@chibam  I am sorry you face a similar problem.

@Arizona  I dont trust my dr or psychs at the moment and there isnt anyone i can really talk to about this and helplines I have mostly negative experiences with. thank you though. 

@Eden1919 , I know what you mean about the helplines. I have had mostly negative experiences with them too. I suggested the Sane helpline because they are the most experienced in my opinion.

I trust my therapist but that is only because she was my therapist 20 years ago and we still have a good connection. I got back in touch with her a couple of months ago. I had been looking for a therapist for months and I couldn't find anyone I felt comfortable with. Then I remembered her and I contacted her. She was still practising and she was happy to see me.

I haven't been able to find a good GP - one  that I trust and feel comfortable with - in years. 

And I don't have the money to see a private psychiatrist anymore. I have seen some public psychiatrists and they are very unprofessional.

I hope you can find some people in these forums who have been through what you're going through and can be of support to you. 

I just want you to know that you are not alone and we are here if you want to talk to us 😊

I think there comes a time when you have to help yourself (whatever that may look like). If I was in your situation I would ask mysef what it is I'm looking for in getting help from someone. If there is absolutely no one that can assist you or help you, then what I have learnt is that you do it yourself (help yourself I mean). 

@Arizona thank you It is hard to find people you can trust i am glad you have some people at the moment. 

@Elsa  I have been trying to help myself but nothing i have been able to do is helping long term or for more than a few hours. i have tried everything i have access to and the ability to do myself and none of it is working if i hadnt been trying already i wouldnt have bothered asking. i am not saying you intended too but you comment has upset me. 

Sending you love and hugs and continuing strength @Eden1919 I have been there and come through it more than once. Is there someone you care about you can share these feelings with right  now so they know what's happening for you. 

Trusting your doctor doesn't feel right sometimes and the feelings are real and scary. But for me I know that meds made me feel better. Ringing a crisis team might be too scary right now. But if you can ring your psychiatrist from a safe place they might sms you an escript or fax it to your pharmacist without you having to visit them. I say this because I don't want you to feel scared of bad things happening. I believe you have the courage to do this, you've shown courage already by reaching out. 

Take care

Dimity

@Eden1919 I hope ur ok and I didn't upset you. I have a private psychiatrist but it might be different for you. Sharing the way you feel with someone you care about is still important. I hope you can do that, and I hope very much that you find a way through this worrying time and you feel better soon. Please feel free to tag me to let me know how you're going. 

Ĺove and strength 

Dimity

It's so frustrating when we try everything and it doesn't help isn't it. Do you want me to suggest new things that you might not have tried ? Is that what your post is asking ? I would like to suggest some things but don't want to upset you again. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance