Skip to main content

Re: HAPPY NAIDOC WEEK

Have you watched it @hanami?

We watched The Final Quarter but there is one called The Australian Dream which I haven’t seen yet @hanami

Yes I watched it a while ago. It's called The Final Quarter isn't it @ArraDreaming 

I'm sitting here now with a tv show on in the background called Could Australia have a Black Prime Minister? The host is Mark Coles Smith, an actor who I really like. I'll have to watch the show on ABC iview when I can really concentrate on it. I think these type of programs are so important but wish more white Australians would tune it too. 

I'll have to look out for that one too @ArraDreaming . Is it hosted by Stan Grant?

Yeah that was the one we watched, but we still have 20 mins to go.

I actually have no idea about the Australian Dream @hanami it just came up when I was searching for the final quarter, it might be?? I’m not sure

They are such important programs to watch. I really enjoy them.

Are you off work today @ArraDreaming 

kids at home @hanami working some different days to fit in with school holidays/care arrangements
it’s cold and wet so we are having an inside morning then I think we will put our wet weather clothes and go for an adventure somewhere

Ah yep of course I forget about the school holidays now my kids are older. Two of mine are on uni break though which seems to go forever lol. My younger son works in a school as a teacher's aide, studies teaching and works in a vacation care centre during the holidays.

Sounds interesting going on an adventure somewhere @ArraDreaming ! Hope it's great and you all enjoy it 🙂

Thanks @hanami yeah easy to forget, we only have 1 at school so far, little one in day care and a third little minion on the way.

We missed the local NAIDOC celebration yesterday as I was working then so we may go and explore our local country

Sounds good, exploring local country. 

So exciting having a new little one on the way. I miss my kids being little. The time goes so fast. I'm sure I'm sure you're finding that too! 

Have a wonderful afternoon! @ArraDreaming