Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Carers under 30...

Caught up with one of my friends who gets eggs from us last night @outlander.  She tells me that she  &  another egg friend have got a bit of stuff already for the dignity bags and I got the impression they had already put 4 bags together.  

How are you going?

evening @Former-Member i love how involved your getting and encouraging the community too. in november they will start to collect the bags as well.

im feeling rather low but trying my best to keep trudging on even in baby steps.

how are you going?
Former-Member
Not applicable

It is all very low key @outlander

One step at a time is all any one can take my pet.

Went to a country town festival today and caught up with some friends after -  pleasant day.

yeah that is true @Former-Member im hoping to hear back from the hospital soon though about my teeth, they are causing quite abit of pain and headaches again.

that sounds really lovely. a festival sounds interesting, i cant handle the corwds so well but when i can i find them quite good.
Former-Member
Not applicable

Hopefully you hear about your teeth sooner rather than later @outlander  dental problems affect the whole body.

Thanks @Former-Member
For everything. Your often keeping an eye out for me and its much appreciated. Your like family to me too ❤

Hi there,

It seems like this forum is still active so I just wanted to check in. I am new here and 28 years old. My partner (26) has been struggling with severe depression and self harm. It's still quite early in our relationship and I just heard about this forum. I have been really loving reading everyone's posts and looking forward to chatting to others and hearing their journeys.

Welcome @H3art! I'm sure some other members will jump soon, but I just wanted to say hi! And I'm so glad you found us. Another area to get to know others here is the 'hot chocolate' thread!

It's here: https://saneforums.org/t5/Social-Spaces/Hot-Chocolate-Anyone/td-p/73121

Thanks @s-jay
I'll have to go and check it out.

hi @H3art and welcome!
yes this forum is indeed still active.
on this thread youll meet the wonderful @Former-Member @Shaz51 and on the hot chocolate thread so many other members.
feel free to have a look around at the other threads and jump in where you feel most comfortable as well as starting a thread of your own if you would like!

again welcome
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance