Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Daily goals, motivation and check in

Today

- tackled a few gross things I've been putting off: shaved my legs, flead the cat, cooked some beets

- showered, got ready and make-uped for lunch outing 

hi @frog @eudemonism how's it going? hope you have a pelasant Sunday, good luck with your goals today.

Having a downday @BryanaCamp

hello my wonderful @frog 

today we went to church

and then food shopping for mum and us

put all food away -- mums and ours

lunch and washing on

resting for the afternoon

hello and hugs @eudemonism , @Teej , @BryanaCamp , @Maggie 

@Teejdid your boys win yesterday xxx

that's a busy Sunday @Shaz51 well done. I'm so glad to hear your ankle is good.

Sorry you had a down day @eudemonism did you get a good night's sleep? are you feeling any better today?

Today I've scrubbed the stains off my t-shirt & doing a load of washing. Scrubbed the bathroom bin clean. I've got to shower and dress then go get cash out and go do my grocery shopping - I need to really badly as I'm down to my emergency last roll of loo paper & not much to eat.

way to go with what you did today @BryanaCamp 

Hello @Maggie , @frog , @eudemonism , @Teej 

had to take our mower in to get fixed

did a 2 hours house cleaning job this morning

mr shaz went to physio

helped my mum today

thanks @Shaz51 the mower sounds heavy, I hope you had someone to help lift it. how is your mum? I hope you enjoy the time you spend with her (my mum can be difficult at times), hope the physio went well.

Yesterday I

- suported a friend with MI issues, usually I don't have the emotional strength to do this but tried really hard to do it without taxing myself too much, she appreciated it so it went well

- did my grocery shopping & lots of food prep, sweated some onions & fried chicken, washed all my veg & left it to dry overnight cos I was pooped after that, will finish my stir-fry today & possibly do some dishes

- did a 3km walk

It was good to hear about your day @BryanaCamp Hugs

Heart

I drove my son to his concert and went to the library.

I was worried about him, as I did not pick him up and he walked home wheeling his chair.  I still think it was the right thing though.  I was making up a big warm salad with bacon olives and chicken and a homemade garlic aioli. He was pleased with his concert and has been rebooked, so that is great. Now gotta shower and hope I am not overpowering smellwise when I go to choir tonight.

Heart

I like singing too it's a great thing to do together although a do have a terrible voice. It's sounds like a positive night @Appleblossom. Thanks for posting 🙂

I am doing meditation tonight as my check in. I am motivating myself to talk to the others in the group as my goal. Also make a big effort tomorrow when i have coffee with a new friend. 

@BryanaCamp, mr shaz put just enough petrol to drive the rideon on to a trailer

sorry about your mum , is she ok xx

Hello @Everan , how has your day been

Hello @Teej , @Appleblossom , @eudemonism 

Hi @Shaz51 

It's been pretty good. I am focusing on doing relaxing breathing as i hold so much tension.

I also started a new game that might be bad internet habit. I will look into this.

Thanks for asking.

How has your day been?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance