Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: My fitness journey

I’m up to pushing a 50kg sled now. I feel rather proud of that. I noticed too I am also lifting a heavier ball 🎳 bowling (I bowl every Friday morning with my support worker). Haven’t noticed too much weight loss but I’m going to try those shakes at last!

How’s everyone going with their journey? I’ve dropped a dress size!!! 

@Queenie  OMG! Queenie that is fantastic! You must be thrilled :D. I am so happy for you. You go girl!

@Ant7 @Shaz51 @Alacarte @BryanaCamp  am up super early .... I don't know if it is the dieting and exercising or whether I am headed for a psychosis (although my medication always tempers a full blown episode these days thank god!). Anyway it is not that I am hungry I am not so I suppose it could be the mi *sigh!*.

that is wonderful @Queenie 

Hello @greenpea , @Ant7 , @Eden1919 , @Alacarte  , I have lost some weight xx xxx

@Shaz51  hello.... please dont tag me in this specific thread i cant handle it at the moment 

Well done @Queenie they are fantastic achievements! I'm so pleased for you & really glad the gym is working out for you. A 50kg sled that is amazing.

Well done @greenpea you're a star! Sounds like things are really happening for you, good for you!

I did a 10km hike yesterday and a 5km walk today. Eating like a horse but at least I'm exercising and eating quite healthy food.

Keep up the great work! Cat Happy

@BryanaCamp  HI BryanaCamp congrats with all the exercising that you are doing. Hiking is hard work and you are doing it! You go girl:)!

@Queenie @Shaz51 @Ant7 

Today was a party for my daughter's birthday, cake, biscuits, lollies etc. and I was sooooo tempted but I said a polite no to it all! 🙂 Feeling virtuous as I tucked into a couple of bowls of salad and then topped it off with healthy oats for dessert.

happy birthday to your daughter my super @greenpea , hope she had a lovely day xoxo

@Shaz51  thank you shaz51 I will pass on your birthday greeting :). I think she had a great day. We were actually celebrating for a week with me buying her lots of treats out to spoil her a bit. She's a great young lady 😄

I hope everyone is doing well. It sounds like it 😊

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance