Skip to main content

Re: Any diagnosed germophobes or hoarders on this forum?

Thanks so much for your kind message, @tyme . ❤

@Dimity  Sorry you've been feeling so low. Well done for going back to pay for the bulk item. I admire your integrity and honesty. 

It's not just the journalling - I've given up on that. I record everything, like doctor's appts, thoughts, notes, etc. Missing recording makes me feel out of control. 

Thanks for your good wishes about the new neighbour. I find neighbours can make a massive difference to your quality of life, if they are bad. 

I stuffed up my morning again. Trying to catch up now. Very behind on tasks, such as contacting the handyman again, booking further dentist appts, etc. 

Hoping you feel a bit brighter today... 

Hello @NatureLover sorry to hear things seem so difficult and out of control. It sounds as though you're trying hard to get back on track. Making the appointments is a good start, and I hope you can get back to your record keeping systems to keep on top of everything.  

I've just been attending to some of my paperwork and was seriously challenged by by the tech of Web forms and apps but got most of what I needed done. 

What's happening? Are your household routines still out of kilter? Mine too. Today I stepped back and reflected on what I need to do differently. Lots. But I'll start with the basics, regular hours if I can.

Gently does it. One thing at a time. Take care

Thanks for your encouraging message, @Dimity . 

I made a couple of records today. Still need to do my notes for my psych appt on Fri. Usually I make notes for the appt throughout the month, but of course with things being all over the place, I haven't. Will have to do it all in a rush on Friday morning. Not sure what to say....don't want to waste the precious appt by being unprepared. 

Yes, my household routines are still all messed up. Just scraping things at the last minute. Regular hours are so important, you're right. 

Web forms are beyond me, so well done for battling with them. 

At least it was a lovely sunny day today, although cold in the morning. Did you get out for a walk? 

Hope you are managing...

One step at a time @NatureLover .

We're thinking of you.

Does the sunshine help you feel a bit better?

@Dimity , hugs to you too. 

@NatureLover I hope catching up with your psychologist helps. I'm sure it won't matter if you're not perfectly prepared.

Yes I walked - perhaps the only thing I did today. I'm not coping. I hope I remember to put out the bins tomorrow and don't forget again. 

It sounds as though you intend to work tomorrow.  Best wishes, hope it goes well.

Thanks, @tyme . Yes, the sunshine really helps a lot. 

Sorry to hear you're not coping, @Dimity . That's a truly horrible feeling. 😥

Thanks for your good wishes, always appreciated ❤

I hope you feel a little stronger today. Don't forget to put out the bins... 🙂

Hey @NatureLover . I'm glad the sunshine helps.

Over my side, we had sunshine early this morning, and then everything changed 🙂

Thinking of you @NatureLover . Hope the forum changes are okay for you and everyone else.

It's taking me some time to get used to, but hopefully it will be easier to navigate.

Take care everyone @NatureLover @Dimity @Eve7 @Shaz51 @scruffypuffball 

Oh, and a reminder we are having the Peer Group Chat tonight. It will be on ending therapeutic relationships (if anyone is interested). You can login here tonight at 7pm AEST.

hello @tyme , @NatureLover , @Dimity , @Eve7 , @scruffypuffball 

cloudy here and less rain today 

had fun taking tissues pieces off all the clothes on the line 😁