Skip to main content

Re: Taking the plunge

Papier Mache is my favourite art form @Appleblossom @Maggie even more than painting. Enjoy finishing it @MaggieSmiley Happy

Hope you get to the gallery @Appleblossom and of course enjoy your music Smiley Very Happy

I wasn’t the first to call it face-planting @Appleblossom ....😏 .... but thank you, and yes, I think I am know for it here ....  and pretty close to it at the moment ......

2nd major submission handed in today .....

Hi @Maggie @Zoe7 @Former-Member @Shaz51 and anyone else around .... 👋💕

@Appleblossom Chauffeur and carpet cleaning sounds like quite a day. Ah, so there is a hidden meaning to the face painting, I did that yesterday, planted my face.

Yep, paper mache is going good, we have a balloon covered waiting for me to fill, then it will be decorated like an owl. Next project, a bowl, maybe a crissy present, who knows..

Hope the gallery and music went well yesterday. Hope your week end is restful. Winter has returned to tassie, wind and rain.

@Faith-and-Hope@Zoe7@Former-Member@Shaz51 Hi to you all. Wishing for some peaceful times over the weekend for you all. Take care if you can.

Thanks @Maggie ....

Winter is back in Melbourne too at the moment .....

@Faith-and-Hope👍👍

Same weather in the South @Maggie - yes winter has returned to Tassie - perfect weather to be indoors and asleep Smiley Sad

I love that you are getting into the papier mache - it can be so relaxing even when working with kids on it - something I miss doing but don't have the room at the moment to even contemplate getting any projects started. 

@Maggie Heart  They sound like lovely projects.

Smiley Happy

I have finally learned the art and timing of setting up plans for the future.  I had to believe 1) that I had a future 

2) I was worthy to do the things that I wanted

3) Getting connected to arts networks so I knew wot was on!

Smiley HappyWoman Happy

Ha ha @Faith-and-Hope Our famous Melbourne weather. Just as well you like arts so you can go inside during our rainy days.

Heart

You got it @Appleblossom .... 👍

@Appleblossom your 3 points are very important ones, it's taken you a while to see/live them, I think it takes us all time to see/live. I think I'm able to do it through others, not yet through myself. A journey not a destination !!!!!! I loooooooooong journey.