Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Ceelllllll-e-brate good times! A place to celebrate ourselves and eachother :)

@eth, awesome news! The forum would not be the same without your wonderful presence, my friend. Heart

Re: Ceelllllll-e-brate good times! A place to celebrate ourselves and eachother :)

Hi @eth Sorry to hear you've been having difficulty with tagging for this thread. Our tech team are having a look into it and we'll let you know once we've got an answer for you. 

Congratulations @eth

WTG.jpg

It's not easy to sort our lives out - we already know and appreciate you 

All the best

Dec

Thankyou very much for the acknowledgement  @Owlunar @Mazarita @outlander @Adge @CheerBear and anyone I've missed.  This really made my day yesterday and today.  Thanks heaps for the nomination @Shaz51

Loooong time no see @Owlunar - great to see you.  It's been ages since our paths crossed.  I hope things are going ok for you.

Hi @Former-Member @Former-Member @Former-Member  I've been wondering what it takes to become a 'community elder'.  I've been around on the lived experience forum since 2014.

Hi @eth

I am so glad to hear that it made your day - anything that makes our day is a good thing

There are times when I don't come into the forums - I may be feeling unhappy about something personally or generally unwell physically - I have just had an annus horribilis - if the Queen can have a bad year I can certainly and I did

It was one health issue after another - mostly my right knee but also other things like several weeks on the wrong medication for my blood pressure - but it's over now - I made up my mind that August 2017 was the beginning when I tripped and twisted my right knee and needed surgery on it to August 2018 and I have celebrated by organising myself into a few days at Cairns in a few weeks.I am really looking forward to it and how great if we can have an on-line pool party while I am there

Dec

I can hardly wait to go swimming in this poolI can hardly wait to go swimming in this poolI have never been to the tropics before

hey @Owlunar we will definitely organise an online pool party while you are in Cairns - that one should be easy to organise - you will have to post a picture of the pool and I can insert other images into it so it feels like we are there with you Smiley Tongue

Great question @eth The "Community Elder" title is provided to members who have previously been part of the Community Guide program.

Thanks @Former-Member  I was asked a few months ago to be a Community Guide but wasn't able to take it on at that time.  Ready and willing whenever the next opportunity comes up.

That's great @eth We'll keep you in the loop when we're looking to take on some new Community Guides 😊

Wonderful @eth, you will be a great community guide xoxo 

Hey @Owlunar, wave to me as you go pass my house Smiley Very Happy, wish I could meet up with you xx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance