Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Ceelllllll-e-brate good times! A place to celebrate ourselves and eachother :)

Hi @Zoe7

That will be great - I will post another pic of the pool when I get there - my phone is being weird about my photos atm but I will send one or more from the website

It's cold again in Melbourne - I am really looking forward to spending a few days in the tropics - never been there before - I just might like it and going away more often 

August seems to be lasting a really long time this year 

Dec

Re: Ceelllllll-e-brate good times! A place to celebrate ourselves and eachother :)

Thanks for the tag @Shaz51. The photos @eth shares on Friday Feast are truly beautiful Smiley Happy

I know it is a friday , but I love to celebrate @TheVorticon for his very informative , amazing , encouraging Messages around the forumland and what he wrote today was wonderful

Way to go my Awesome friend Smiley Very Happymedal.png

@Jupiter, @Owlunar, @Margot, @eth, @suzanne, @Faith-and-Hope, @Former-Member, @Former-Member, @CheerBear, @Queenie, @soul, @Sans911, @outlander, @Zoe1, @Zoe7, @Jacques, @Mazarita, @Determined, @utopia, @Teej, @Former-Member, @Kurra, @Appleblossom, @PeppiPatty, @Maggie, @frog, @greenpea, @Snowie, @Smc, @Former-Member, @Former-Member, @eudemonism, @eth, @Former-Member, @Sophia1, @Owlunar

Agreed!  Great call @Shaz51 and well-deserved @TheVorticon Heart

Yay @TheVorticon 🎉! Always great to see you around 😎🙂👍

well done @TheVorticon

Thanks very much @Shaz51 @suzanne @CheerBear @outlander Robot Very Happy

Hi Everyone;

Not sure who to tag as I'm doing this for myself. Woman Embarassed

I gave up smoking 2 months ago and am reaping the financial benefits. I can breath better and having less toxins in my body has to be healthier.

It's early days yet, but I'm in it to win it!

smoking gag.jpeg

Big kudos to me! Yayyyyyyyy!

I don't have anyone to celebrate with so thought I'd do it here.

Hope Heart

Congratulations @Hope4me, way to go my awesome friend :Smiley Very HappyHeartHeart

Thanks @Shaz51

Good to be back; lurrrrve this thread!

Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance