Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

Lost my message with Sane site temporary shutdown, so I might have missed saying goodnight to you @Former-Member πŸ’•πŸ’€ sleep

well Hon.

Hi @oceangirl πŸ‘‹πŸ’•

How are you going ?

I think the fatigue is emotional backwash @Zoe7 @Snowie @Adge.

πŸ‘ @Former-Member  I think that was wise of you Hon. I have had quite a few fun evenings in that town but that was nearly 20 years ago so it may have changed a lot since then. The people that were there then were really lovely, down to earth people and I enjoyed their company. Being a country area we had kids coming to school from all over, some an hour away. I only stayed a year (as that was my contract) but it was a good year.

I hope you can get an early night Hon - I am just about to start some work again but only going to do a little tonight and leave the rest for tomorrow. Goodnight @Former-Member Hope you sleep well Heart

Yeah I suspect so too @Faith-and-Hope. A bit like me you also feel it the most when you stop - especially with all you have had to endure this past year(s) Smiley Sad Tonight is a night to look after yourself Hon, put your feet up, snuggle in with Nelly and sleep when you need. Everything will still be there tomorrow and can wait πŸ’œπŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸŒΉπŸŒΊπŸŒΈπŸŒ·πŸ¬πŸŽ¨πŸ˜ΊπŸ˜˜

Goodnight everyone.

Sorry I forgot about those Zuccini Fritters @Faith-and-Hope Yum - Yes that would be just my sort of thing.

It's been suddenly very cold here, these past few days (yes my toes are numb) - though I'm sure it's not as cold as Tassie @Zoe7

Emotional triggers make my fatigue much worse (probably trigger dissociation) - so I can relate well to yours F & H.

Today has had some big triggers - so am trying to follow the "Be Gentle with yourself" (self-care) directive.

Cumulative triggers (all at once) are a pain in the.....

They're supposed to come well-spaced-out, to give us time to recover from the last one (that would only be fair).

Sorry I've run out of steam (mid-sentence), which often happens.

I shall have to log off now, & go to bed soon.

Smiley HappyAdge

Very much hearing you @Adge Triggers in any form or spacing suck but some in a row can be completely debilitating. Rest up yourself also. Hope you sleep well and can start again tomorrow. Goodnight buddy Smiley Very Happy

G'night @Adge ..... πŸ€œπŸ€›πŸ’€

Hi @Faith-and-Hope 

I'm feeling quite stressed atm and but trying to stay positive. How are you?

Former-Member
Not applicable

It sounds like a town worth visiting @Zoe7 

I finally had a shower. Bed soon. 
Sleep well and you too @Faith-and-Hope 

Night night to you both and everyone. πŸ˜΄πŸ€—β€οΈ

It is a stressful time for a lot of people @oceangirl, so I am not surprised you are feeling that way ..... distracting ourselves and increasing our self-care is very important at times like this.

❀️ @Former-Member 

Good night @Faith-and-Hope @Zoe7 

@@Sleep well, pleasant dreams and a better tomorrow

πŸ’™πŸ§‘πŸ’™

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance