Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@HelloKitty1981 Hello 👋🏼 Kitty 

Thank you for reaching out to me and the weather report.

Should I take a full length coat?🧥 

G

@Glisten yes I would and if you are going to wear heels and there are grass areas invest in some plastic heel protectors which should help you not get stuck and ruin your heels. Also great for not scratching wooden floors.

Given the rain so far, a lot of places are going to soft to walk on. Also invest in a small carry umbrella you can pop in a handbag.

@HelloKitty1981  Thank you very much you saved me an enormous amount of grief.

If my feet are unhappy, then so am I.

Perth - we don’t know what rain means LOL

G

@Glisten oh if you need heels protectors I found them in the bras' n lingerie or the shoe depts section in Myer at Charlestown Square, when you come to Newcastle.

@HelloKitty1981  My aunt and uncle live in New Lambton. I’ll Aunty Jakki to add the heel protectors to our shopping list LOL

I’m staying at 103 Hunter St, my cousin is staying at the Novotel.

You are so helpful Kitty

G

@PeppyPatti @Glisten leaving the house can be hard with MH. I haven’t left the house for a bit, longer than I want to admit.

@Glisten I feel you on struggling to communicate needs. I’ve never been good at it, and I’ve prioritised others needs for so long. Sometimes my brain gets too overwhelmed, i run out of words to say.

@oceangirl I’m okay, having a surge of pent of restlessness, expected after long periods of studying.

@PeppyPatti I honestly just wing life. It’s totally okay to feel overwhelmed, life can be. Always so much going on and so much to do, doesn’t matter whether you are studying or not. MH creates a lot of havoc

@creative_writer  it will take you and I a little while to know what our needs are and how to expressing them.

I need to win Lotto to buy my forever home.

G

Yes but you have made me feel more understanding of feeling overwhelmed. 

Thankyou @creative_writer 

I feel it's a daily struggle for me but I now feel it's ok to own this daily state of mind. 

Personally I wouldn't worry about staying indoors ATM. Things change and life flows and ebs. 

You got me to feel it's ok to feel my needs are particular and 

That's cool. 

.thank you 

british-bird-photography-awards-04.jpg

@PeppyPatti hey PP,, thank you for your post. It's very healing.😍😍

@PeppyPatti it does help to be able to talk to others on the forums because others can bring is another perspective. Many of us are overwhelmed, I certainly am, so much to do but little time
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance