Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Hi @Appleblossom I hope your hand is feeling better ❤️

Thanks @TAB sorry - I am like 4 days behind. Your 'too cute' made me smile. Yes, there are some odd hoons out there - or maybe wife was in labour!! Life is crazy. I have been on the back of red BMW more now. I almost fall asleep. And it's scary as f. Keep the kettle warm for me. I hope you are well.

@StuF hey,

Not being flippant at all. Thankyou for your politeness. You actually put into words, my exact thoughts, I appreciate you - I am not particularly appreciating the irony of my/all predicament.

My appt is in 1 more day😓 I didn't need this stress, however, I have nearly made it👍🏻👍🏻

I'm not sure if I could do phones either.

Wow. There are some extraordinary people in this world, when I think of the emergency service type jobs. They can't possibly be 'jobs'. Those people are special unique humans. I know there is corruption & bad sh*t happens - the good ones though - I am in awe.

I love your job doing the book store. It is like middle ground. I hope you are good. Well done getting out there. 👍🏻 It can be more difficult than anyone actually realises. Thankyou ☮️😎

@Former-Member I apologise that this message is rushed. I need to be ready to go out very soon. I have only logged after 3 or 4 days away. I am overwhelmed & thoroughly delighted, that my book club idea is so popular. I love your suggestion of Weechat? (Idk) it sounds great.

The entire idea makes me excited, as though I am doing an activity only for me, with my friends!!

I actually really need this.

I am so sick of professional remedies(& massively grateful)

I love how you replied to everyone, & described your volunteer position with gratitude. 

I don't think I have the energy to organise the book thread. Please, if you want to take over, I really appreciate your help.

It is confusing for me to tag everyone who said, yes.

And, it must be the book, that I mentioned (obv. next book can be anything) - I can only read this book now.

I hope I have said everything correctly.

Thankyou everyone for your support. I will tag people I can think of - I know I will miss people xx 

@creative_writer @Shaz51 @Appleblossom @MDT @creative_writer @PeppiPatty @saturnzoon @Shaz51 hugs ❤️

Thankyou xx

@StanD  thanks for msg.yes re kettle.flat out doing nothing today here

Spent the first day in Adelaide babysitting my 5 year old niece. 

She's naturally lovely and clever,

I found it delightful and exciting before the realisation that I'm unfit and unable to keep my eyes open after one hour of intense play. 

Bit embarrassing.... In bed for two hours of Nanna napping 

Yes.... Back to sleep.....

british-bird-photography-awards-06.jpg

Hi @EternalFlower 

Thank you for your honesty. I'm sorry it's been tough.... 

We are sending you much care and 

Hope, 

flower-macro-photography-ena-12.jpg

Hi @StanD, @TAB, @PeppyPatti @Shaz51 @Appleblossom, @saturnzoon, @MDT @Former-Member I hope you are all doing well today ❤️

Mostly been occupied with uni and had a intense psych appointment today. It's hard talking about certain things, for me talking about family is hard because it feels like a betrayal. I love my parents, but at the same time I have built up rage for having to suppress my emotions over time. I don't blame them, not everyone is taught how to self-regulate.

@PeppyPatti nothing wrong with taking a nap, naps are so good for your physical and mental wellbeing 🙂

Hiya @StanD  - glad to hear you've almost made it to your appointment! Well done 🙂

Yeah, the so called frontline/first responder/crisis line type jobs...those people that do them are amazeballs

Having visited Lifeline today, I won't start out in the book store. Not quite up for that yet. I plan to ease into it by working in the depot where they sort all the donations. Thanks for the support

Have a good arvo/evening

Afternoon sane family, hope everyone is having an a ok for the first day of the week 

@StanD your message is beautiful specially your idea for book thread it's a wonderful idea to think of, although my memory is all mush now I have to use audio books,  I still love book reading just can't retain anything anymore but I will definitely check it out if @Former-Member and other moderators give it the ok, I think it might be a huge hit on here and the

weechat part we never know until we give it a go

@Former-Member  you are helping so much as a peer support and others, I try to come on here as much as I can as I struggle in the real world with communication and making friends being shy doesn't help and if it wasn't for sane I don't really know if I would be still, here as I consider us all like a family. 

@TAB @PeppyPatti @creative_writer @Meowmy @Shaz51 @Appleblossom @StuF @oceangirl @EternalFlower @Adge @Owlunar2 @Glisten @MDT @Historylover @Healandlove @BlueBay @faithandhope 

It takes me a while to post on here as most of you might have relized sometimes an hour or even more as I forget what I wanted to say and then going back over your messages cause I forget what I have read, yeah so sorry about that if my messages sound all over the place but

I wish everyone a safe day

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance