Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

no hours 4 weeks means no job @Adge  as someone explained to me years ago, it works in circles, there is someone doing that work now, but you are like 2 circles out and wont get a look in unless they are desperate, otherwise if people leaving, they will give new people work over you. happened to me for years on labor hire, I just just never 'got' it .. 

also had same thing w DES and consultant quitting and different one most fortnights for 6 months, inbetween cutting me off and trying to put me in unsuitable jobs.

prob best to go somewhere else, or if you really want work, see about going to a place that is not DES,. dunno , or just go to labour hire place , all that is happening atm is the govt is giving them $ for standing over you while not doing their so-called 'job' of getting you work

Good Luck. if you can afford not to work just get out of the system if its not working for you

Hi my sister @Appleblossom 

What is happening with your hand? I have thumb issue atm.

Thanks @StuF  hope tomorrow goes well 

@oceangirlvarious over use issues including de Quervains…so maybe similar to you 

I am fortunate to have a hand therapist … this time… when I was getting carpal tunnel…during my 30s….. Not on NDIS. 

Now I have exercises, putty to strengthen, and other treatments 

@Former-Member 

I'm back on your extremely beaut messages to @Adge and @saturnzoon ..,

good morning all 

@Appleblossom @tonys @tyme @Owlunar2 

have not been around ... tried to take my life last week but i am well now

Hi @EternalFlower 

I'm sorry things got so bad for you  - it's good you are doing better now - I sincerely hope this continues 

I haven't been around either  - last year had physical challenges for me - I really needed to self-care 

I'm happy to see you though 

Best wishes 

Owlunar 

Happy to see you here @EternalFlower 🥰

Hello @Owlunar2 , @oceangirl , @Appleblossom , @PeppyPatti 

@Shaz51 hey Shazzy, have a good day. Take carem

Good morning @Meowmy 

How are you going today ☺️ 

We are home today,  no work today 

Having  showers here 

@Shaz51 hey Shazzy, nice to have a rest. Enjoy.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance