Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Good Morning!

IMG_20180912_194753.png

IMG_20180912_195328.png

Hi @TABTAB, hot day here, had craving for iceblock and thought of you. Grabbed an extra one for you & Found a park bench. Hope you're OK ?  xox

Hi @Judi9877 

I have found that nobody is 100% objective about mental health issues.  They all put a spin on it one way or another. A long time ago I did psychosocial theory and in the noughties I did Tafe Counselling course.  The lecturer was awful.  Certainly very biased to their own culture and mocking to others and not honest about bias. I got certificate, but felt disillusioned in the industry ... in that sense @Former-Membersuggestion not to put too much or yourself out there for them to knock .. is an idea ... but sometimes we also have to go through the self revelatory stage ...

Take Care all ...

Heart

Naww Thankyou @Former-Member cant see pic yet. Um been strange week, struggling but have to be on top of things in 2 days time re work. Failure is not an option. Had my impromptu week off, time to get back to the program

Just got pics @Former-Member Nice. Hope your moving is going okay
Former-Member
Not applicable

Ye @TAB, slow but surely. Hope ya ready for work xox
How's our @Adge, thinking of you Adge xox
My forum Bros 🙂

@Former-Member @AppleblossomThank you for your kind words😊! I have 3 MH conditions- schizophrenia, depression and Borderline which, unfortunately with the Borderline issue, can get me into trouble with my emotions and relationships with people at times. I am learning how to deal with things but like everything, it takes time and patience. I hope to make a difference to someone someday.

Well will have to be re ready for work again @Former-Member Thanks 😸

Oh. @Judi9877 if you put an ampersand ‘@‘ in front of person replying to they will know.. .. re @Appleblossom 😀 me old mate.. sorta .. I do like her tho 😸 hope that doesn’t put y you off . Ok going now.. ... poof!! .. ok that was cloud of smoke I disappeared behind lol

Oh. There are tags there now somehow. I’ll shutup. @Judi9877 sorry

@TAB Thanks for your help with that! Still learning due to being new to this. Much appreciated😊👍! Have a great night!

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance