Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Lunar's Party Thread

They're edible AND delicious @Phoenix_Rising! I had a taste test earlier!

57-1.png

Are they allllllll edible @CheerBear? I have a funny feeling that you or @Zoe7 might have snuck a real one in there just so you could be amused by someone eating it. Oh wait...no...that's what I would do. That's right, you guys are actually nice. Smiley LOL

Former-Member
Not applicable

Ohhh @CheerBear thank you, the food is my dream! You know how much moons like cheese 🙂 ALOT, we can't get enough of the stuff!

I too was not sure where that noise was comign from, I was hoping not me, so phewww @Phoenix_Rising and @Zoe7 !!

Thank you for the birthday wishes little turtle!! Can @Phoenix_Rising and I try the cactus cupcakes yet Smiley LOLSmiley Tongue

The present you got me is AMAZING @Zoe7 how cool is the soil!!! Thank you  Heart Heart

Hahahaha @Phoenix_Rising Smiley LOL

Former-Member
Not applicable

I actually have to go into town, so I just wanted to drop off a couple of gifts I got for @Former-Member and let her know I went for smaller undies so as not to effect the tides too much!:P!

MoonPantsBook.jpgFirst off, I thought a little light reading might be in order 😄

MoonPants.jpg

. . . and these are the Pièce de résistance 😄 😄 😄

Hope you have a fantastic party @Former-MemberHeart

SuperMoon.png

you really are a Supermoon! XxX

I hope you have a superly duperly wonderful birthday on Saturday @Former-Member. I got you a present. I figured you need an extra special telephone for dealing with extra special phone calls. Smiley Very Happy

kermit phone.jpg

That could be a nice little project for you @Former-Member - your own colourful soil and cacti in glass receptacles lol

@Phoenix_Rising Hey little turtle - if you and I are both here - then who is tying up @Former-Member on helpline - mmmm - just wondering lol

@Zoe7 I am a little disorientated as to where we are right now - mostly because I'm wandering around hidden under @CheerBear's pink fluffy blanket. Are we in the helicopter yet?

@Zoe7 That's a very good question. You mean there are OTHER people with super puddled brains in the world??? Huh - who would have thought it! I bet you a bazillion dollars that whoever is calling @Former-Member right now isn't calling from within a therapy session with the therapist standing right there. Only extra super special people get themselves into that sort of a pickle. Smiley Very Happy

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance