Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: New Year's Eve

Night @BlueBay. 🌝

its been ok @MDT. How about you? 

I'm glad to see you made it @Teej

Lets do it in 2019

Hiya @Zoe7@oceangirl, @Former-Member 👋

just a chilled very quiet one here too. 

So good you could have a chilled out evening with us here too @Teej Smiley Very Happy

Hi @Sans911 and @outlander Heart

Hi Everyone

I'm dropping by to say Happy New Year to everyone but not feeling it myself.

This time last year I barely scraped into the New Year before I tried to exit it again. So I'm in a bit of limbo land tonight, as I should be grateful I'm alive, but I acknowledge too that there's lots of hard work ahead of me.

Have a great night @Zoe7 @Teej @CheerBear @Appleblossom @Shaz51 @Snowie @outlander @CheerBear @Queenie @greenpea @eudemonism @soul @Faith-and-Hope @Serenity1 @lapses @BlueBay @Nay69 @Former-Member and everyone else.

Thank you @frog

It is often a time of reflection for many of us @Sans911 and I for one am very happy that you are still with us and have seen how far you really have come - super proud of you Hon. Get through tonight and continue to strive for what you want in life - I have no doubt you will get there Heart

Thanks @Zoe7
Former-Member
Not applicable

Time for this old duck to get some shut eye. Catch you all later.

images (23).jpeg

hi @Shaz51 and all my forum friends, 

happy new year to everyone, im wishing each and every one of you a wonderful new year, it is a new chapter of our lives to make of it what we want. im proud of each and every one of us for making it through another year.

i know there has bee nand will be ups and downs, but i hope there is more good things for us all this year

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance