Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: The Weekly Friday Feast

Hello @Surfbird and @Nay69 spiders.png

desserts.png

coffee10.jpg

Heyyy .. been there just making hay .. @Adge I wouldn’t mind zonked/smile combo lol . Could You Smile for me (ok the Universe) @Adge just try. Feel better 🎃

Hmm ok wind aerial back down then maybe @MDT re trying to bring Tabbenstein to life ba ha soz lol

Wondering why Welsh connection w dragons or current generations fascination with them @Lilyq show on abc tv few yrs back dragonmaster think it was called. was so cool. Aust/polish co production evil female character was attractive she looked like that actress who used to be in Rush also abc although 70s

Think I tagged wrong name in post just now soz @Former-Member

Ok @TAB I'm smiling now...

Not that dreadful Halloween Pumpkin smile though, that's ghastly...

Adge

Yep definitely @TAB

Thought I had too many Chandon! 

Lol @TAB the evil genius

Yes most implications/machinations end up on myself tho @MDT but yeah sitting next to Dr Claws monitor has taught me a few things .. or was MadCat the brains ... hmm .. ok I recommend the movie The Brain with David Niven ok 1960s bloody hilarious

Hi @ saturnzoon hope things ok what did you have for tea tonight ? .. yes, a linguistic foible re tea re growing up in country etc .. apparently. Lol. Can’t bring myself to call any meal ‘dinner’ lol
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance