Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Walking group

It was really nice @Zoe7 but now at home and I’ve gone downhill again. Wish I could just enjoy a whole day and be happy instead of only a short time like today. Hopefully one day. 😊❤️

Sounds like you had a great time in the pool. It would be nice and relaxing. 

I was thinking that maybe my daughter snd i could take Ayla to the local pool. She would love it. Maybe next week. 

The mornings and afternoons they have learn to swim so the best time is around 12-2 @TAB - there are often groups that come into the pool at 1pm as well but they don't all come in the school holidays so today was a great time to be there.

Hope you have a good sleep ready for work tonight.

Taking Ayla into the water would be wonderful for you @BlueBay - just feeling the water around me is calming. It is also good to get kids used to the water and learning to swim from a very early age - helps them be more safe around water.

Thats good re pool @Zoe7 tried lying down once already no luck am wide awake and not remotely tired. Went to bed too early last night . Tried getting up early to help anyway will try again soon may just have to be lots coffee tonight. If I got 2 hrs this afternoon that’d be a win

I have moved the potting mix already - didn't take as long as I expected @TAB - naughty Toby chased a passerby up the footpath though - that is one thing he is good at and the little bugger doesn't come back when I call him so I have to go after him Smiley Surprised

I hope you can get a couple of hours sleep - will be a long night for you if you can't Smiley Sad I am thinking of heading to the beach this afternoon - going to have a rest first and see how I feel in an hour or so. If I go then I could stop in at one of the discount shops that is on the way - so could do two things at once.

Two for ones always good re trips @Zoe7 going to try again re sleep. Trying to sleep. What a silly idea

@TAB Hiya Cat Happy

Ta dah ! @Zoe7 its just hard to find again if too far back in ‘activity’..

Any walking today @TAB - I had a lazy day - slept for a few hours in the middle of the day. Still pretty tired but not yet sleepy. Will head to bed soon though and at least try to rest.

Bit mopey atm bla sleep will fix how was your day? No one I want to hear from irl contacting me. Just grind re work. Not much to do ok that’s good but in stinky toxic loud environment and on about the least they can get away with paying us der lol .. all a bit like what th eff am doing .. there Ok The Money. Think next day off in 10 days time now . They are wankers anyhoo .. hmm .. bla .. hope your day was okay 😀
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance