Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Walking group

...about 400 steps up stairs re ‘walking ‘ @Zoe7 counted them one time, about 50 -70 one trip ok lots trips legs sore well prob few k’s on flat ground as well lol yeah weres that violin ok lost near 5kg already as of few days ago lol

Seems like this work situation is getting to you @TAB Smiley Sad 10 days until your next day off is a long time - hang in there Mr. Tabby Cat and think about the money - that seems like all you can do.

I went to the chemist early this morning and then did a little bit f the garden. Came in and layed on the bed and fell asleep for nearly 3 hours. Then the sun was too strong for me to go back out so lazed around on the couch watching tv. Had to go back out to the shop but that didnt take long. 

5kg is good - must be all that heat and stairs.

Yeah doing my own head in or am trying to @Zoe7 yes re money I wish I had your day .. anyhoo 😸 time to regroup here and do what I can in work environment put before me. Yes show me tha ..

Yes Is The Cat. And that is That. Stuff poor life/work choices that seemed to be a Rio d Oro in the past. Got to get through.. @Zoe7

I need to be more productive tomorrow @TAB - so much to still get done and really needs to be done early in the week before the rain comes later in the week.

Have the pool also tomorrow but really want to get the remainder of my seedlings planted in the morning. Then in the afternoon I can do some more housework. 

Going to head to bed @TAB Goodnight Smiley Very Happy

Lists and things to do can seem onerous re productive but they help in the long run. You know that. @Zoe7

Ok nite @Zoe7

Anyway its 143 work hrs to day off in this situation ok might be 113 to go now @Zoe7 lol

@TAB did you receive this notification??

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance