Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Walking group

a storm @TAB, much rain xx

we had 5 mls of rain last night ha ha

I am working Monday and Friday so should still be able to get to the pool Tues and Thurs and get my walk in there @TAB If it is nice when I get home on Monday I might get a walk in as well - that will depend how tired I am though after work.

Hope work is easy for you this week Mr. Tabby Cat Cat Happy

Um says 8mm here lightning bothers me after 4 day blackout year before last never got a decent phone charger well have candles and a little light, new charger bought sposed to be double capacity old one its worse lol ok lot luck at Kmart still need to get a decent one. If got work done on car, a new bed, been 2 yrs and a tv 2 sizes up and something besides a chair to put in on Id be over the moon lol just a worry wart. Soz

Yes hope work goes well for you @Zoe7 did you find out what you are doing yet guess? Mine crap most likely but will make the best of it and really need the money. Fancy job applied for after blotting copybook at work was doing ref checks Wednesday plus did ph interview heard nothing since. Prob could have contacted them Friday guess was too scared now they might have trouble getting me as will be at work. Priorities. Work I have has become sporadic through my own actions def no question of any future there any more

Time to move on then it seems @TAB.

I am taking Science on Monday and then Maths and Science on Friday - two subjects I enjoy teaching so it should be good if I can get my anxiety around it under control. I am ok tonight but I have felt waves of anxiety all day. Can only see how tomorrow goes.

Well hopefully it goes okay @Zoe7 mate is a teacher who was never equipped for it he’s been white knuckling it for nearly 7years now

I can only see how it goes and if infact I can handle it - lots of self-doubt right now but hoping that goes away once I have done my first day @TAB

I probably shouldn’t be talking about it @Zoe7 yes been in similar ish how can I possibly get thru that days recently.

Happy to listen @TAB - yesterday was definitely a very low day for me - felt last night like I didn't want to continue like this but also knew pushing through those feelings it would pass. I don't feel the same today but know it wouldn't tke much for me to be back there again.

just meant I wasnt trying to make you think about it all the time   @Zoe7 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance