Skip to main content
TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

.Soon re short holiday @Meowmy  lol will make sure am free , re all appts , plus mid week and not school holidays lol

@TAB sounds like you found what is normally an oxymoron - an Honest Mechanic!

It's been a while since I found one of those. 

Paris (my car) is due for a service or so she keeps telling me - as soon as I press the ignition I get a message telling me "service due". I respond with "shut up." I don't know if it does anything but it makes me feel better.

I hope you have a good weekend. It's a 3 day weekend for the west with the Kings' Birthday on Monday which means not much to me lol. Happy Birthday Charlie!

Take care, hugs

Yes 471Hz seems to extract anything negative lodged in you mentally, emotionally and spiritually @Glisten Its a great frequency. The audio I got for $8 from Meditative Mind - it does not seem to be compressed like you tube.

Does your son know anything about audio compression on you tube and Hz frequencies not being true to scale or accurate on there?

I'm also buying Lambda meditation. I usually do Epsilon meditation but Lambda takes you deeper. Its the same brainwave frequencies as Wim Hoff The Iceman who can plunge himself into ice water and not get cold

Yes you have a birthday coming up soon too @TAB I know because I remember you are a Libran and your birthday would fall anywhere from Sept 30 - Oct 2. I know because I study astrological philosophy which is an adjunct to astrology. So I think I can kind of estimate roughly where your birthday falls around those range of dates! 🙂

TAB
Senior Contributor

Yes, bit of a rare breed @ENKELI  sorry I thought you had your car serviced recently. Enjoy your weekend. Hope all okay

Good afternoon @TAB @Meowmy @Bill16 @SmilingGecko @ENKELI  @Oaktree  and all

My work done for the day. Some lunch, shower and change then head off to the footy later on.

Carn Swannies!

Hello @StuF am about to do a new meditation which I just downloaded. It was a new brain frequency that was discovered after a routine brain surgery which goes deeper than traditional Theta, Epsilon and Gamma. I don't know what to expect but am very excited about it. Have been meaning to get into it since the start of the year but never got around to downloading it. Well its done now! 

TAB
Senior Contributor

@StuF  new Dr seen once b4 knocked it out of park. Given me weight injections ok have to do myself lol  plus got new heart meds

@StuF hey StuF, well done re work

Very good. Enjoy footy. Have a great weekend

@TAB hey tabby, very good re mew meds for weight and heart.  Dreaming of taking a annual leave day next weekend ha

I hope the new meditation works out for you @SmilingGecko