Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Can someone help me

@Zoe7 I'm watching highway patrol then the next show 

Would that be 911 you have on @Pepsimax I am recording that lol

@Zoe7 yes it has just started now I might get my colouring in out too don't consente very well with the voices

Doin some colouring in sounds like a great idea @Pepsimax Keep you mind focussed on that Smiley Very Happy

@Zoe7 just washed up get th colouring in out now 

@Zoe7 thank you for last nigjt really helped talking to you last nigjt I have done more colouring in today what are your plans hi @Shaz51 @Faith-and-Hope @Shaz51 and all around

I am pleased it helped @Pepsimax You did seem to settle last night which was great. Hope today is better for you Heart

@Zoe7 the colouring in really seems to help me can't think straight when I have the voices they have gone again yay!!!!!! 

So glad they have gone again @Pepsimax Smiley Very Happy Do you have any idea why they came this time - did something happen to bring them on?

@Zoe7 yes I have had a stressful time lately and over tired so the combination is not good for me I rang my psychiatrist this morning and told the receptionist and hope to see him next week

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance